The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Scot's Law Offer Holders Glasgow University 2023

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Future-ellewoods
My offer changed to unconditional last week , might just be taking a while to get through them ?

Yeah mine did too but kenny from swap reached out to her because glasgow said her score hadn't been processed which makes no sense to me... same with another guy on my course who just hasn't head anything at all
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Hey , I just received my conditional offer for Scot’s law !

Hi! Im finding it hard to find good information on conditional offers and what graded are usually required for this course and i was wondering if you would share your exam results and conditional offer conditions it would be so appreciated!
Hey , I just received my conditional offer for Scot’s law !

Can I ask what your stats are? I’ve applied this year!!
Original post by Anonymous #4
Just received an offer last night for Scots law! (Home student, non-contextual)

AAAAA at higher
AA at adv higher + A at higher predicted

Hey I know this is late but Im applying for scots law at glasgow this year with the same results and similar predictions, still not heard anything back but what were your conditions if you dont mind me asking?
Hi, just looking for advice. After recieving my LNAT and logging into my Pearsonvue i saw that my UCAS number was just a lot of zeros. I’ve since filled it in and had already selected Glasgow Uni. Does anyone know if that’s okay, or if there’s a way to confirm my LNAT has been received 🙃
Reply 25
Original post by anonymous8876
Hi, just looking for advice. After recieving my LNAT and logging into my Pearsonvue i saw that my UCAS number was just a lot of zeros. I’ve since filled it in and had already selected Glasgow Uni. Does anyone know if that’s okay, or if there’s a way to confirm my LNAT has been received 🙃
I would contact admissions if you can and just ask them! I’m sure it’ll be fine though as if they didn’t receive an LNAT they’ll either send a rejection (in which you could contact them and send your LNAT for reconsideration) or they would contact you and ask for a sufficient LNAT score. Hope it all works out x
Hi does anyone know anything about glasgow and the ‘guaranteed offers’ for contextualised students? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending