The Student Room Group

Q&A with Kingston University Reps - find out what it's like to study in London!

Decided to open up a general Q&A session here for anyone who had any questions about studying in London (whether you plan to apply to Kingston or another London univeristy)!

I know the move to London can always seem a bit daunting for any non-local home/international students: it certainly was for me! But I think talking to other people who've gone through it - especially with the recent challenges you've seen on the news, such as strikes and the cost of living crisis - can soothe any worries you might have and give you a better idea of how living in London will work for you. :smile:

Don't worry about what you should/can ask - just hoping to open up a discussion about the London university experience to help any prospective Londoners!

- Eve (BA Fine Art and Art History)
I went to this university and all I gained from it was depression and a degree with limited support
Original post by Anonymous
I went to this university and all I gained from it was depression and a degree with limited support

I also went to university (not Kingston tho) and I feel the same way
Hello!

I'm sorry you guys didn't have the best university experience! What degrees did you study? Do you still enjoy the subject?

- Eve (BA Fine Art and Art History).
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Kingston Reps
Hello!

I'm sorry you guys didn't have the best university experience! What degrees did you study? Do you still enjoy the subject?

- Eve (BA Fine Art and Art History).

Film. No I don't really enjoy the subject.
Original post by Anonymous
Film. No I don't really enjoy the subject.

Ah, that's unfortunate! Film sounds really interesting to study, but I can imagine it's pretty tough in actuality; I hope you still managed to learn something out of it that you'll find useful down the line, even if you don't know it yet. :smile:
Original post by Kingston Reps
Ah, that's unfortunate! Film sounds really interesting to study, but I can imagine it's pretty tough in actuality; I hope you still managed to learn something out of it that you'll find useful down the line, even if you don't know it yet. :smile:

ty

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending