The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston University Mpharm Interview

Hi I've got an online interview for the mPharm course at Kingston University, I wanted to ask if anyone knows what they'll ask and if any former students can run through the whole process to calm my nerves.
P.S Is Kingston Uni recommended for my course?
Thanks!
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi I've got an online interview for the mPharm course at Kingston University, I wanted to ask if anyone knows what they'll ask and if any former students can run through the whole process to calm my nerves.
P.S Is Kingston Uni recommended for my course?
Thanks!

Hi,

Congratulations on getting a interview! I myself don't study Pharmacy and haven't met anyone who does however I do have friends on the Midwifery course who where able to give me some insight to what they were asked in their interview, this can be found here Interview question for midwifery at Kingston university - The Student Room . I can't confirm but the questions you get may be similar and a good starting point for preparing for your interview. From what I can find at Pharmacy MPharm (Hons) - Undergraduate degree course - Kingston University London it says the interview will asses academic skills, communication skills, motivation and experience to study pharmacy and their values and judgements in relation to situational scenarios. Scenario questions and questions that assessed values where also asked in the Midwifery interview so those questions may be useful to look at. It also mentions on the website that the interview is just 30 minutes so hopefully this can help calm your nerves that it's just a quick interview, remember to try and be confident and just answer the questions as best you can.

For more information on the course it may be a good idea to visit us on an open day so you can check out the facilities, speak to lectures and get more of an idea as to what it might be like to study here at Kingston. The next open day is 27th April, which you can book on the website.

Good Luck! Any other questions feel free to ask :smile:

-Grace (Student Rep)
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending