The Student Room Group

Straight but I want to do something with with a guy

I'm straight and I've always been attracted to girls, I've never been attracted to a guy. I've had a few girlfriends.

My younger sister has a friend that's into guys, me and him get a long pretty well and he admitted he thinks I'm good looking. I don't feel the same which he knows about as I'm straight but I kind of want to have sex or similar with a guy so I know what i can see what its like I guess...

I've been thinking of asking him but I'm not sure as I don't want it to seem like Im using him as he is a nice guy and I only want to try it once

Should I ask him or just leave it?
I have no idea how you ask him but might as well go for it. YOLO.
It seems like you want to sexually experiment and that you may be curious about your sexuality. This is not a problem so you do not need to disguise it with just wanting to see how it feels like. I'd ask him but be clear that you want to experiment. He's told you that he finds you good looking so as long as you're both on the same page IF you ask him, then this "arrangement" should be fine.
Good luck!
I'm not questioning my sexuality as I've never been attracted to a guy and I don't want to date one but I think I do want to experiment. I'm not sure how I'll ask him but he's probably the only guy i’d want to try it with as he's the only guy I know that isn't straight and I wouldn't want to do it with a guy I don't know
Original post by Anonymous
I'm straight and I've always been attracted to girls, I've never been attracted to a guy. I've had a few girlfriends.

My younger sister has a friend that's into guys, me and him get a long pretty well and he admitted he thinks I'm good looking. I don't feel the same which he knows about as I'm straight but I kind of want to have sex or similar with a guy so I know what i can see what its like I guess...

I've been thinking of asking him but I'm not sure as I don't want it to seem like Im using him as he is a nice guy and I only want to try it once

Should I ask him or just leave it?

yeah, you might be bi
Well as a person who doesn't label their sexuality I get you I believe that you are bicurious which means that you want to experiment with this said person of the same sex but isn't typically attracted to men in your case. The thing is sexuality is fluid and that shouldn't hinder your romantic (or sexual encounters). I would honestly say be transparent with him with your attraction as anything could happen, if he rejects you then it's not the end of the world and if he says yes and is willing to accept you then you for it.
I honestly wish you the best, (p.s. please update us on your decision)
- Fran :smile:)
No offence, but you're obviously not straight. If you were, you wouldn't be interested in doing anything with a guy at all, no matter how good looking they were. You are probably bi, and there is an outside chance that you might even be gay.
As others have said, you're not straight. That's perfectly fine, of course, but you can't realistically label yourself as straight if you want to experiment with other men.
What you're describing (as others have said) sounds like bi-curiosity, and talking in a purely scientific sense it's normal! Sexuality is fluid it can change over time for absolutely anyone. Experimenting and confirming that you are straight is perfectly fine and so is experimenting and having your eyes opened up to things you didn't ever think you'd be attracted to.

I'd suggest you let him know there's a mutual attraction there and maybe even let him know what your situation is. As a gay person, I am well aware of the confusion and the doubts you can experience and I'm certain he will too.

Follow your gut, ultimately this is your decision. We've all offered advice it's up to you whether you choose to take it or ignore it.

Hope this helped :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending