The Student Room Group

Would guys like a girl using a strap-on?

I am a 25 year old woman and I am romantically interested in a guy who is bisexual. I don't want to presume he would like this, but I have always had a fantasy of using a strap-on dildo on a guy.

My question is, would bisexual and heterosexual guys like a girl using one of these on them?
i’m heterosexual and i would not like this at all
Personally am straight but i think that gays would enjoy it quite alot, idk.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I am a 25 year old woman and I am romantically interested in a guy who is bisexual. I don't want to presume he would like this, but I have always had a fantasy of using a strap-on dildo on a guy.

My question is, would bisexual and heterosexual guys like a girl using one of these on them?

Well, I can’t imagine heterosexual men being into it, but bisexual men maybe. The only thing you can do is wait until you’re really comfortable with him, and when you’re talking about sexual fantasies you can mention it
Some will, some won't. (And there are plenty of straight men who'd enjoy it - it's a woman they'd be having sex with, not a man...) The only way to know is to ask.

Letting him pick the size and shape may well help, and silicone ones are nice than say rubber (hard to clean) or plastic (hard). You also want a decent harness rather than the disastrous elastic straps that A* S* shops have been known to sell.
I'd find it hot.
Yes I would love to be penetrated by a big lubed up strapon any day
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous #1

I am interested
Reply 8
Yes
I've slept with a few men in my time and non of them would have enjoyed that. I think bi men would be your best bet.
Reply 10
I’m bisexual, more into women, and I love receiving anal. My wife has a few strap-one she’s used on me. If your guy wants it then take it carefully at first with something relatively small and narrow. Perhaps use your finger to start with. Over years the anus will expand. My wife and I have been together for 30 years and I can take a very large one now, but I couldn’t have done at first.
Original post by Anonymous #1

Would like you to use it on me any time

Quick Reply

Latest