The Student Room Group

Medway School of Pharmacy travel

Hi, just want to know if anyone has a place at MSP l. I will be travelling from London to the campus, is anyone else doing the same, if so how do you intend to get there. Not sure if the course is going to be on campus everyday. The journey seems long but I know I will do it somehow.
Reply 1
Original post by Gazza0221
Hi, just want to know if anyone has a place at MSP l. I will be travelling from London to the campus, is anyone else doing the same, if so how do you intend to get there. Not sure if the course is going to be on campus everyday. The journey seems long but I know I will do it somehow.

Hi I'm in the same situation I live in London and I will be traveling but I just want to ask you something do you know if Medway school of pharmacy also do the new prescribing law? Is it starts this year as well?
If you want we can travel together to the uni if you're a girl
Reply 2
During my interview I asked and they said they are changing the syllabus this year to include it. And yes I am a girl lol
Reply 3

Yess same, idk would it be 9-5 everyday?
Reply 4
Original post by Hana.21
Hi I'm in the same situation I live in London and I will be traveling but I just want to ask you something do you know if Medway school of pharmacy also do the new prescribing law? Is it starts this year as well?
If you want we can travel together to the uni if you're a girl

I’m also in the same situation, just dmed you
Reply 5

ah same ! im going to go to collect my id on monday so will get a practice run going there. there is a train that goes from stratford international to chatham station, which is a ½ hr walk to the university and i think we can book the tickets for that online. hope that helped
Reply 6
Original post by Amethystic
Yess same, idk would it be 9-5 everyday?

i was looking at the timetables, and it seems like it but there were one or two days that i remember went 9-1 or 12-5
Reply 7
Hey, I’m in the exact same situation as well lmaoo. I heard that there is a shuttle bus system you can book that goes straight to the campus. I’m still a little lost myself but hope this helps.
Reply 8
Original post by Amethystic
I’m also in the same situation, just dmed you

Hi! I’m also in the same situation as you guys. Can any of you guys dm, as my account is to new to do it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending