The Student Room Group

Can a university revoke my offer if i don’t attend an interview

so i had an interview due for yesterday but i had a panic attack at the last minute and didn’t attend (i know that was a huge mistake). obviously i’m expecting a rejection, but i already have 2 offers from the same university for 2 other courses, can they revoke or withdraw these offers because of this ?
Reply 1
Original post by lexxx67
so i had an interview due for yesterday but i had a panic attack at the last minute and didn’t attend (i know that was a huge mistake). obviously i’m expecting a rejection, but i already have 2 offers from the same university for 2 other courses, can they revoke or withdraw these offers because of this ?

I’d be very surprised if they revoke your other offers, I don’t think they would be allowed to because they’re not dependent on the missed interview. I would just email their admissions department and explain what happened and why you missed the interview just to be safe. Don’t worry about it!
No - but it was a bit silly not to tell them you were not going to rock up to the Uni for the other course.
Original post by lexxx67

All the offers are independent and won't be affected by non-attendance to another interview.

Given the circumstances, there is no harm in letting the know what happened and see if they might reschedule or set you some questions rather than having an interview. Nothing to lose by asking.
Original post by lexxx67

@lexxx67
I would let the admissions tutor know that you had a 'medical issue', you don't need to be more specific than that

Marc
Arden University Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending