The Student Room Group

Dundee Dentistry 2023 Entry

Welcome to the Dundee Dentistry 2023 Entry discussion thread.

Useful links:

Undergraduate Dentistry 2023 entry thread: Official Dentistry 2023 Entry Applicants’ Thread - The Student Room

The “Which dental school should I apply to?” Thread: The Official "Which Dental School Should I Apply To?" Thread - The Student Room

TSR Dentistry Wiki: Dentistry - The Student Room

Dentistry Undergraduate Entry Requirements: Dentistry Entry Requirements | The Student Room

Dentistry Graduate Entry Requirements: Graduate entry requirements for dentistry | The Student Room

Pre-dentistry/ Gateway Entry Requirements: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/uni...dental-courses

General TSR Rules:

Do not ask for or post group chat links.

Do not ask for or post interview questions.

Do not offer to buy or sell items, including the promotion of dentistry courses.

Good luck!

Scroll to see replies

I am hoping to apply for BDS A200 at Dundee as a RUK applicant. I have achieved 9 GCSE grade 9s and predicted A* A* A at a level. As well as a UCAT score of 2540 with SJT Band 1. Would Dundee be a good 4th option for me. My other three options are QUB, Plymouth and Cardiff.@Mesopotamian.
Got an interview just now !
Original post by WhatdoIDO2023
Got an interview just now !

same!
Original post by charlottek1
same!

Woohoo congrats!! Where else have you applied❤️
Woohoo congrats!! Where else have you applied❤️

glasgow, liverpool and sheffield! did you pick your interview date and if so have you had your confirmation email yet? where else have you applied🫶
Reply 6
Does anyone know if Dundee is MMI or panel this year?
Original post by ms41
Does anyone know if Dundee is MMI or panel this year?

it’s a panel, with 3 people on the panel
Reply 8
glasgow, liverpool and sheffield! did you pick your interview date and if so have you had your confirmation email yet? where else have you applied🫶

well done 🫶 how did you do in the UCAT? do you know whether interview offers are just for RUK applicants or Scottish applicants too?
Original post by cinni
well done 🫶 how did you do in the UCAT? do you know whether interview offers are just for RUK applicants or Scottish applicants too?

im a scottish applicant! i know they release interviews in batches however so im guessing this is just the first and the next will be in january?
i got 2770 in my ucat with 5As and higher and 3As at advanced predicted x

I applied to graduate Aberdeen, graduate kings college, and Newcastle. I’m a RUK graduate ❤️ I’ve picked it for end of November but I haven’t got a confirmation email yet x for reference any1 else in the same boat I got a 1st and UCAT of 2780 B2. But my a levels were rubbish at CDD & the first 2 times I did my UCAT it wasn’t great so don’t worry you can do it x
I applied to graduate Aberdeen, graduate kings college, and Newcastle. I’m a RUK graduate ❤️ I’ve picked it for end of November but I haven’t got a confirmation email yet x for reference any1 else in the same boat I got a 1st and UCAT of 2780 B2. But my a levels were rubbish at CDD & the first 2 times I did my UCAT it wasn’t great so don’t worry you can do it x

ive went for december 1st, your stats are great! that’s an insane amount of dedication. best of luck for your interview and i might see you next september if all goes well!
I'm an RUK applicant and I also had a Dundee interview invite this afternoon. I got my interview on the 1st of December, honestly super nervous as Im struggling to find and talk to students who do Dundee dentistry
(edited 1 year ago)
same!

Same!
I also received an offer for Dundee Dentistry too! Are there no other dates than the ones stated...all the interview dates are on November 28? I thought we would have been able to pick a date from anywhere between November - January?
How are you all going to prepare for the interview?
Original post by HaroonHussain786
I also received an offer for Dundee Dentistry too! Are there no other dates than the ones stated...all the interview dates are on November 28? I thought we would have been able to pick a date from anywhere between November - January?

Hi, They have released dates for January this morning.
Got my interview invitation yesterday too :biggrin:
When are they giving out more interviews?
Reply 19
if you still dont have a dundee interview does this mean they've rejected you ?

Quick Reply

Latest