The Student Room Group

support grant not recieved in october start

Hi, I spoke to student finance, and they said my special support grant could still be paid I waited since October. As I recently unloaded my pip letter into the system and saw that I never received my award in October, at the start of my course. Does the grant get paid every year or this is one of just one payment? Overall the study years.
When I spoke to an agent at the last week they said it was not a mistake and that I can have the grant if I can prove I was on pip last year as well, so I've now updated the pip letter with my dates that show I have not had a break in pip wince 2016
can anyone look or help?
Original post by ryderrachel23
Hi, I spoke to student finance, and they said my special support grant could still be paid I waited since October. As I recently unloaded my pip letter into the system and saw that I never received my award in October, at the start of my course. Does the grant get paid every year or this is one of just one payment? Overall the study years.
When I spoke to an agent at the last week they said it was not a mistake and that I can have the grant if I can prove I was on pip last year as well, so I've now updated the pip letter with my dates that show I have not had a break in pip wince 2016
can anyone look or help?

Hi there,

Can you please confirm on what date you uploaded your PIP letter?

Thanks, Graeme
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

Can you please confirm on what date you uploaded your PIP letter?

Thanks, Graeme

Hi, I uploaded the pip letter ,which shows last years dates on the back ,as asked on the 29th of april
Hi, I uploaded the pip letter ,which shows last years dates on the back ,as asked on the 29th of april

hi, just to clear someithing up they said i could apply for the grant yearly ,as im studying full time is this right?

Just to clarify, we're asking what on what date you uploaded the letter, can you please confirm when you did this? Did you mean March?

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending