The Student Room Group

Any way to get student ID before your course?

I’ve applied for a flat that requires me to input my Student ID (as a photo/file) and my university/student ID number. I don’t have a student email or ID as I don’t start til October so what on Earth do I do? I’ve got a week from today to get my application in so I’m a bit lost and stressed.
Original post by EnolaMolly1
I’ve applied for a flat that requires me to input my Student ID (as a photo/file) and my university/student ID number. I don’t have a student email or ID as I don’t start til October so what on Earth do I do? I’ve got a week from today to get my application in so I’m a bit lost and stressed.

let the university know and see if they can provide you with it
Original post by EnolaMolly1

Hi @EnolaMolly1,

Typically you will recieve a student ID once you have recieved your results. However, I would recommend emailing the university and they should hopefully be able to help you out :smile:

Best wishes,
Eloise (Lancaster University Student Ambassador)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending