The Student Room Group

Is an iPad air and apple pencil worth the money compared to android alternatives?

I'm looking at getting a device to make notes and flashcards for school as a sixth form student and want to make sure I get the best device for what I need while not completely breaking the bank. Does anyone own an iPad air and think it is significantly better than android alternatives?
Original post by Amberm11
I'm looking at getting a device to make notes and flashcards for school as a sixth form student and want to make sure I get the best device for what I need while not completely breaking the bank. Does anyone own an iPad air and think it is significantly better than android alternatives?

I’ve been using an iPad Air for nearly two years now and I highly recommend!! It’s super easy to use and makes working online with some of my classes a lot easier. I haven’t personally used any android alternatives but with Apple products, especially the iPads, you get your moneys worth trust me!! An app I recommend using for notes is GoodNotes, it costs money but is the best on the market!
When I purchased my iPad they had a special deal going on for students but I don’t think they have that anymore, I’d otherwise recommend checking out on Amazon as they are often cheaper than buying them through Apple! Hope this helps xx
Reply 2
Original post by SalamanderLily
I’ve been using an iPad Air for nearly two years now and I highly recommend!! It’s super easy to use and makes working online with some of my classes a lot easier. I haven’t personally used any android alternatives but with Apple products, especially the iPads, you get your moneys worth trust me!! An app I recommend using for notes is GoodNotes, it costs money but is the best on the market!
When I purchased my iPad they had a special deal going on for students but I don’t think they have that anymore, I’d otherwise recommend checking out on Amazon as they are often cheaper than buying them through Apple! Hope this helps xx

As I don't own any other Apple devices, do you think I would still get my money's worth from the iPad as they are quite expensive.
Original post by Amberm11

Definitely worth it my other half has iPad quite comfort and at ease to carry, make and create presentations, and well note taking especially for subjects requiring a lot of notes to be written.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending