The Student Room Group

Laptop recommendations for uni

Can anyone recommend me good laptops for uni?
Also is it worth buying an iPad and a laptop as someone who is going to be studying international relations?
Reply 1
Original post by Midnight__99
Can anyone recommend me good laptops for uni?
Also is it worth buying an iPad and a laptop as someone who is going to be studying international relations?

I have a macbook and an Ipad and they r both very useful for my academics in general imo. Mac books are expensive however i would say its a good investment for a long lasting, durable and overall quite reliable laptop. For me currently, Im in year 13 and i got my ipad when i finished my GCSEs and its been really useful, especially if you do a lot of writing its very good to store notes on to read on the go so I dont have to keep 1000 folders and ensures i dont lose anything. Notability is a must if you get and ipad and require the things ive said above and its very decently priced at only £10 a year. I have an ipad pro but if your looking for something a little more portable an ipad air would be perfect as well as the apple pencil (again if you prefer digital note taking) But its probably not necessary to buy both it depends on what you plan to use it for.

Hope that helps and good luck at uni!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending