The Student Room Group

OCR Chemistry A-Level Practical Sheets

So you know the sheets we get when doing the required practicals in Chemistry (the ones that say Practical Endorsement GCS Chemistry)? I'm missing a few sheets from some of them and my teacher said she'd reprint them (cuz a lot of people in my class don't have them) and she never did. I have the Easter to go through my folder and complete any unfinished results and analysis of results which may be a bit tricky without the sheets-

Does anyone know if we as students can access those sheets and if so how? Because I am finding everything other than the sheets

Edit: My friend found it on the OCR website so it's alright, thank you tho!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by smallessexgirl
So you know the sheets we get when doing the required practicals in Chemistry (the ones that say Practical Endorsement GCS Chemistry)? I'm missing a few sheets from some of them and my teacher said she'd reprint them (cuz a lot of people in my class don't have them) and she never did. I have the Easter to go through my folder and complete any unfinished results and analysis of results which may be a bit tricky without the sheets-

Does anyone know if we as students can access those sheets and if so how? Because I am finding everything other than the sheets

I would suggest that you email your teacher and ask for electronic copies of these sheets - if she can print them, she can send you pdf versions of them. Then you can either just use the electronic copies or you can print them yourself.
Original post by CharlieBear29
I would suggest that you email your teacher and ask for electronic copies of these sheets - if she can print them, she can send you pdf versions of them. Then you can either just use the electronic copies or you can print them yourself.

I've tried emailing her, even asked her in person but she keeps forgetting and she doesn't check emails which is annoying. My friend managed to find them on the OCR website tho so it's all good, thank you tho!

Quick Reply

Latest