The Student Room Group

Physician Associate MSc Wales Funding

Heyy,
Sooo I got into Bangor University for the MSc Physician Associate course which funded by NHS Wales. But I’m not sure with the additional funding because I’m originally from England so could I possibly be eligible for the reduced student loan funding rate from Student Finance England?

Swansea university mentioned that those students that have their courses paid by NHS Wales cannot apply to additional funding by Student Finance, but I’m from England sooo would Student Finance England provide funding at a reduced rate?
Original post by Pudsxox
Heyy,
Sooo I got into Bangor University for the MSc Physician Associate course which funded by NHS Wales. But I’m not sure with the additional funding because I’m originally from England so could I possibly be eligible for the reduced student loan funding rate from Student Finance England?

Swansea university mentioned that those students that have their courses paid by NHS Wales cannot apply to additional funding by Student Finance, but I’m from England sooo would Student Finance England provide funding at a reduced rate?

Hi there, where have you been living for 3 years prior to the start of your course? Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending