The Student Room Group

yr10 stress

hi, I'm currently in yr10 and about to go into yr11 in late august and I am terrified for IGCSEs, I've always been in an American school up until yr10 and so far I've gotten used to the curriculum and Im getting 7,8,9s in all of my end of topics (except for maths and English which I'm still working on) but Im nervous for yr11 as well as my mocks in the end of may, and recently I'm extremely unmotivated and tired as I'm going through a lot of personal issues recently, how can I start revising for my mocks at the end of this year that will hopefully get me 7,8,9s? and how worried should I be for yr11? and how do people revise for the actual exams? in my school I have to get a 7+ for me to get into sixth form and Im scared that I won't be able to.
I think if you are already achieving 7s 8s and 9s thats huge and you should be proud of yourself, don't start revising too early because you will run the risk of burning out, and know that most people go up at least a grade in most subjects between their mocks and their real exam
Reply 2
than
Original post by Abi0803
I think if you are already achieving 7s 8s and 9s thats huge and you should be proud of yourself, don't start revising too early because you will run the risk of burning out, and know that most people go up at least a grade in most subjects between their mocks and their real exam

thank u!!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest