The Student Room Group

Should I start revising

I'm starting yr10 this September and was wondering if I need to start revising for the beginning or just for upcoming assessments, thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Bagpuss567
I'm starting yr10 this September and was wondering if I need to start revising for the beginning or just for upcoming assessments, thanks

Revise what? You haven’t done any GCSE content yet. Keep on top of all the class work, and just revise for the assessments.
Reply 2
Yeah I meant make flash cards on the stuff I learn in class and stuff like that sorry😭, thanks for your response!
Original post by lalexm
Revise what? You haven’t done any GCSE content yet. Keep on top of all the class work, and just revise for the assessments.
If you want to, sure. But GCSE stuff hasn't been taught yet has it?
Reply 4
When you get to the content I would recommend making your revision resources as soon as possible as u will end up trying to catch up on it and it might be stressful for you
Reply 5
Original post by Bagpuss567

i'd advise for science when you learn something in lesson just make a power point with info for each topic on so in yr 11 your sorted. And i would start revising english texts but idk i did gcse content in year 9 cuz i had to sit a gcse in year 9 and 2 in year 10 but only do stuff that have a massive content load so when your in year 11 you dont gotta stress.

Quick Reply

Latest