The Student Room Group

AQA A Level History Paper 2 (7042/2A to 2T) 9 June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
Does anyone remember what the time period was for the Kissinger question on 2Q panicking that I messed up!
(Original post by lucky7911)Does anyone remember what the time period was for the Kissinger question on 2Q panicking that I messed up!

i messed up asw, i talked ab johnson and u were supposed to do nixon and ford rip
Reply 442
Original post by mavalname
(Original post by lucky7911)Does anyone remember what the time period was for the Kissinger question on 2Q panicking that I messed up!

i messed up asw, i talked ab johnson and u were supposed to do nixon and ford rip

I talked about carter for one of my paras😭😭😭
Original post by lucky7911
Does anyone remember what the time period was for the Kissinger question on 2Q panicking that I messed up!

69 - 76 - so it would be expected for you to talk about ford (I did but not in much detail cus i knew **** all lol)
Original post by lucky7911
I talked about carter for one of my paras😭😭😭

you could have? the helsinki accords was in 75 so yeah the date range allowed for limited discussion of carter
Original post by Highgate345
you could have? the helsinki accords was in 75 so yeah the date range allowed for limited discussion of carter

Helisinki accords were Ford. Carter criticised them but im not sure how that could get into a kissinger essay
Original post by HardLadHenry
Helisinki accords were Ford. Carter criticised them but im not sure how that could get into a kissinger essay

the question was Kissinger directed FP no? or did you not evaluate with instances where he was not directing FP?
Original post by Highgate345
the question was Kissinger directed FP no? or did you not evaluate with instances where he was not directing FP?

I sturctured it as instances where he did direct and then where he didnt. Helsinki accords is a valid evidence, just it doesnt allow for discussion of carter
Original post by HardLadHenry
I sturctured it as instances where he did direct and then where he didnt. Helsinki accords is a valid evidence, just it doesnt allow for discussion of carter

thats what i did as well. I wrote something on the Helsinki accords and wrongly put carter down lmao but much of carters FP is later so you're right
hey how did history go?! : ) I feel like the history examiners were quite harsh : (
Original post by hamlethath12
hey how did history go?! : ) I feel like the history examiners were quite harsh : (

i got 143/200, to get an A u needed 140💀I thought I did way better but 164 for an A* is criminal
Original post by Kind_Yam_6801
i got 143/200, to get an A u needed 140💀I thought I did way better but 164 for an A* is criminal

I'm the same, thought I bossed it but I only just squeezed into getting an A lolz. Lowkey thought I would be near an A*
Original post by c8ssid7mull8n
Does anyone do 2M - Wars and Welfare?

hi there do you remember the topics that came up on the paper??
Original post by IsMiseGeorge
AQA literally reused a previous source this year for 2M - Source 1 of the 30 marker was already used in 2017, they just slightly condensed it this year - it is the exact same source otherwise. Very strange of them.

hi was the question on the formation of the national government?? and which source was reused
Original post by KoalaKat
yeah i'm thinking the same thing. i also am wondering if the source will be on unit 1 or 4 (hasn't been done yet) or possibly unit 2 (2018 source). But I kinda need the 2021 paper to fill in the gaps

hi do you remember what topics came up for your paper?
Original post by jubjustjubbing
it was okay, sources were a bit strange for context. i did question 2 and 3 for essays wbu

hi do you remeber the topics that came up or the questions ?
Reply 456
Original post by c8ssid7mull8n
Does anyone do 2M - Wars and Welfare?
What was the questions?? Was there a question on conservative dominance in 1945 election?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending