The Student Room Group

AQA A Level History Paper 2 (7042/2A to 2T) 9 June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
bolshevik consolidation sounds possible yh and Stalin's rise to power has been heavily featured in the essays so definitely possible for sources. maybe even foreign policy for either Lenin or Stalin for sources but I'm really not sure !!!
Original post by zarabbvv
my class were thinking that bolshevik consolidation of power might one of the essay qs and maybe stalin's rise to power or stalinism politics and control for the sources? not rlly sure tho!
Original post by EAW.005
Hey everyone! I'm doing paper 2S. Sooooo nervous, especially because my paper 1 went absolutely terribly... If anyone has any tips on how to revise then please please let me know.

yess any more predictions for 2S?? i think social will come up because it's rarely come up before - especially something like race relations or immigration
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by To__j
is anyone doing 2B wars of the roses? any predictions?

I'm doing 2B. I haven't got any predictions, what are you thinking could come up?
Reply 43
hey does anyone doing 2H (french revolution) have any predictions for sources or essay questions?
Reply 44
Original post by nozzpots
hey!! i do component 2D as well and my teacher said she thinks there's going to be something on edward vi as it was completely removed from the spec last year :smile:

Edward is a good hit but look at dissolution , fraction and defo something from liz , pilgrimage of grace and wyatt
Reply 45
Original post by amui234
Edward is a good hit but look at dissolution , fraction and defo something from liz , pilgrimage of grace and wyatt

Good thing is for Mary and elizabeth all they usually tend to ask is something about opposition to their religious settlement - that's all we are really expected to know in detail anyway for their course. Obviously there's some bits on foreign policy but that again ties into religious opposition.
Does anyone do 2M - Wars and Welfare?
Reply 47
Any 2G birth of usa predictions??
Reply 48
(Original post by c8ssid7mull8n)Does anyone do 2M - Wars and Welfare?

Original post by c8ssid7mull8n
Does anyone do 2M - Wars and Welfare?

Yeah im doing 2M what do you think will come up in the exam?
any prediction for 2P Transformation of China? It would be great to find someone who does this paper xD
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 50
do you know what the 2022 questions were?
Original post by sprggs
Any 2G birth of usa predictions??
Reply 51
Anyone doing angevin kings? Any predictions
Reply 52
Original post by saskia.jpg
do you know what the 2022 questions were?

Source Question: Articles of Confederation
Essays:
- "Victory in the French and Indian War gave Britain secure control over its north American colonies by 1763." ATVoTV
- To what extent was the tension, in the years 1770 to 1774 the result of British, rather than colonial actions.
- How significant was Alexander Hamilton in the development of political parties in the years 1796 to 1801?
Reply 53
Anyone 2S Making of Modern Britain have any predictions? Feels like I'm in a massive ocean of options that could be chosen & it's a bit overwhelming
Original post by sqrewu23
(Original post by c8ssid7mull8n)Does anyone do 2M - Wars and Welfare?

Yeah im doing 2M what do you think will come up in the exam?

possibly part 5 - 1939 to 1951 as there has hardly been many questions on that section. What do you think?
Reply 55
Does anyone know what the 2022 questions were for the history paper 2L - Italy and Fascism?
Reply 56
Original post by NathOlaj
Source Question: Articles of Confederation
Essays:
- "Victory in the French and Indian War gave Britain secure control over its north American colonies by 1763." ATVoTV
- To what extent was the tension, in the years 1770 to 1774 the result of British, rather than colonial actions.
- How significant was Alexander Hamilton in the development of political parties in the years 1796 to 1801?

omg thank you so much!! my college refused to tell us for some reason lol
I hope articles of confederation won't come up this year then bc i'm awful at it lol
Reply 57
Original post by amui234

Original post by Pxnyl_
Good thing is for Mary and elizabeth all they usually tend to ask is something about opposition to their religious settlement - that's all we are really expected to know in detail anyway for their course. Obviously there's some bits on foreign policy but that again ties into religious opposition.

Do either of you know what came up in the 2022 paper?
Reply 58
Original post by nozzpots
last years extract was on religious change during mary's reign and the essays were: "to what extent was the break with rome a response to demands for religious reform?" "in the years 1541-1547 political factions were more important than henry viii in determining religious policy" and "challenges to the church of england in the 1560s were easily dealt with" hope this helps some more with your revision!! :smile:

Original post by bunting0
Do either of you know what came up in the 2022 paper?

^^^
Reply 59
Does anyone know what came up last year for the 2N Russia paper (1917-1953)? It would really help with predictions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending