The Student Room Group

Student Finance Application - Parent's Name Incorrect

Hi. So I have made an application for student finance and for some reason I put my mum's maiden name down instead of her full legal name and now she has an email with her maiden name on it. How do I change this or can I cancel my application and start again. Thanks.
Original post by Dreyver
Hi. So I have made an application for student finance and for some reason I put my mum's maiden name down instead of her full legal name and now she has an email with her maiden name on it. How do I change this or can I cancel my application and start again. Thanks.

Hi there, In order to change the name of your mum we would require a cover letter along with a clear copy of a document that confirms the correct name. Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, In order to change the name of your mum we would require a cover letter along with a clear copy of a document that confirms the correct name. Thanks, Angela

Do I need to send this by post or email, and is there an address/email address for this? Thanks.
Original post by Dreyver
Do I need to send this by post or email, and is there an address/email address for this? Thanks.

Hi there, If you have the upload function on your account you can upload the evidence and letter there. Alternatively please send it via post to Student Finance England, PO Box 210, Darlington, DL1 9HJ Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending