The Student Room Group

A Level French revision help!

HI, I am an A level french student and i've just studied the topics of festivals and l'education.

Has anyone got any good a level revision resources?
If yes please please pleaseee can u link them down below as i cannot find any.

Thanks
I would probably say that your priority for a level French is to practice listening regularly, as well as doig grammar and vocab. From there, you can practice talking about the different topics using the vocab and grammar you learn. Of course, you do need to know something about them as well for the speaking exam, but the textbook should have the majority of the information you need.

Grammar: lawless french (I've only every used the free sections), textbook, practice translations, , TV5Monde learning. Vocab: Quizlet, mémorisé, Anki Sets. Listening: easy french, the news in slow french, etc
Original post by krystaloceanx
HI, I am an A level french student and i've just studied the topics of festivals and l'education.

Has anyone got any good a level revision resources?
If yes please please pleaseee can u link them down below as i cannot find any.

Thanks

I’ll be honest, La Fête des Masques en Côte d’Ivoire manages to make its way into every festival oral question I answer… (I do Edexcel). It’s useful because it’s popular, full of music and dance and it was made to preserve the peace in the country (so a great example for how festivals unite).

So… that doesn’t really answer your question. But what I mean to say is you can choose your examples that you memorise wisely, and then just make a couple of mindmaps or flash cards with a few things that cover most questions. You can find past papers on the Edexel website (probably the same for any other course provider).

Other than that, for grammar “languages online” is a good one :smile:

To be fair, this might be the complete wrong way to go (I’m also in year 13, so idk how it will turn out). Still, I’m giving it a go!

Quick Reply

Latest