The Student Room Group

French IRP Help

Hi! My IRP question is on the subject of Francois Truffaut and to what extent he is the most influential new wave director. With my speaking exam coming up I was hoping people could post questions they think I might be asked in the exam so I can prepare and practice.
My subheadings are what is the The New Wave, Truffaut’s introduction and involvement in the new wave, notable works he’s directed, his international legacy and other directors of the new wave who challenge his position as most influential (mainly Jean Luc Goddard) .

Please ask any questions!!
Original post by frankie.rose77
Hi! My IRP question is on the subject of Francois Truffaut and to what extent he is the most influential new wave director. With my speaking exam coming up I was hoping people could post questions they think I might be asked in the exam so I can prepare and practice.
My subheadings are what is the The New Wave, Truffaut’s introduction and involvement in the new wave, notable works he’s directed, his international legacy and other directors of the new wave who challenge his position as most influential (mainly Jean Luc Goddard) .

Please ask any questions!!

What makes Truffaut's work different to other directors from the new wave?

Quick Reply

Latest