The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by mc100205
i don’t do dlda as my set film however i did do it for my irp and i spoke about how christa uses the shower to wash away her guilt due to her affair with hempf and also for betraying dreyman (telling the stasi about the typewriter). Also spoke about how the shower curtain is a metaphor for the barrier between christa and dreyman and the lied within their relationship. Obviously not loads but hopefully it gives you some sort of idea x

thanks bae
Reply 21
Original post by FARKAS
thanks bae

I don't know if you will have it but the hodder education study guide has a whole thing on cleanliness- may be something online about it x
wth were those questions
Reply 23
Literally 😭 the googdbye lenin ones 💀
Reply 24
Original post by j.dog07
Literally 😭 the googdbye lenin ones 💀

Why would anyone write a 40 marker on Robert kerner😂
Reply 25
Original post by mjjbyerss
Why would anyone write a 40 marker on Robert kerner😂

Duuuuuuude ikr
Reply 26
der vorleser and dlda questions were really nice tbh. feel like i never write enough tho for 40 marks 😭 somehow remembered Häftling 227 lmaooo
Reply 27
Original post by Talkative Toad
AQA A-level German Paper 2 (7662) - 16th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck. :yy:

General Information
Date/Time: 16th June 2023, am
Length: 2hrs

Resources
https://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/languages/as-and-a-level/german-7662

I did Goodbye Lenin / Andorra today. What did people think of the exam questions?
I thought the Goodbye Lenin questions were definitely a challenge. I chose Robert but I regret it - I had never considered him very deeply before!
Original post by Rosalievz
I did Goodbye Lenin / Andorra today. What did people think of the exam questions?
Reply 29
Know this is probably a long shot but does anyone remember what the questions were for Das Leben der Anderen and/or der Besuch der Alten Dame?
Original post by username6228786
I thought the Goodbye Lenin questions were definitely a challenge. I chose Robert but I regret it - I had never considered him very deeply before!

Do have happen to remember what the actual question was about Robert? It would be really appreciated as I have a mock tomorrow and I think they will pick this paper. :smile:
Original post by hhvgkhsghsdf
I do both as well :smile: Do u have any predictions of what might come up?

Do u remember the questions for DLDA that came up by any chance as my exams are soon !!

Latest

Trending

Trending