The Student Room Group

EPQ question

Is the question "Should the death penalty be bought back?" a good question for my EPQ?
Reply 1
Original post by sinembaysel
Is the question "Should the death penalty be bought back?" a good question for my EPQ?

It is a good question you just need to be able to justify both sides with research and try to re-word it to a "To what extent....?" question and for what reason if you already have a side you support
not all questions need to be "To what extent.." type titles for an EPQ, like said above it needs to be an open question allowing both sides to be talked about but one where it can more or less have a conclusion i.e. have an answer, depending on the types of question it is. I wouldnt stress on making it a "To what extent..." question unless youve been advised by your teacher but if it doesnt sound right then dont bother, you have the whole EP to come up with the final title do dont sweat it you might think of a better title once youve got most of the information down, as long as you know what you want to talk about and what your end goal is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending