The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

kingston university requirements

Hello I want to potentially study aviation operations with commercial pilot training at Kingston university however want to have a backup. On the alternative entry requirements it suggests that people with an engineering foundation year are also looked at. Is the aerospace foundation year at Kingston university or another specific one?
Original post by Abyead
Hello I want to potentially study aviation operations with commercial pilot training at Kingston university however want to have a backup. On the alternative entry requirements it suggests that people with an engineering foundation year are also looked at. Is the aerospace foundation year at Kingston university or another specific one?

Hi @Abyead!

I've looked at the course page myself, and I think it means that any applicant with a foundation year in the general field of engineering would be considered for the course. It doesn't list any specific foundation year to be taken - rather, I think they're looking for someone who has some experience with the engineering elements of the aviation operations course. As long as your foundation course is mainly to do with engineering, whatever form that takes, I see no reason why you wouldn't be considered.

Hope this was helpful.

- Eve.
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending