The Student Room Group

Dissertation help please!

I am currently completing my dissertation and would appreciate if any parents on here could complete this questionnaire about how outdoor learning impacts on children’s social and emotional development.
https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/DHWN6H/
Thank you
Reply 1
Could you tell more about why you are completing this survey? What degree are you studying, is there a contact email, what will you do with the results of the data and how will you keep participant anonymity?
Original post by Ðeggs
Could you tell more about why you are completing this survey? What degree are you studying, is there a contact email, what will you do with the results of the data and how will you keep participant anonymity?

i am completing an BA Hons degree in working with children in early years and education with the aims to be a teacher. No contact email as the survey goes though a 3rd party called smartsurvey and they keep your details anonymous so i do not get anything but the responses to the questions. The survey will be used to hopefully back up my question that outdoor learning can benefit a child's social and emotional development.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending