The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Dissertation Urgent Help Needed

I study Fashion Management and marketing at DMU, I just got my result for the dissertation, first supervisor marked me 58% and the second one marked 40%. I still haven't gotten my overall grade. IDK what to do. Someone please help!!! Is the overall grade the average of these two marks? Please someone reply urgently!
Hi @sid_112233

I hope you are okay and that we are not too late with our response.

When I submitted my dissertation, I only had one supervisor and he provided the final grade. I am guessing, if you had 2 supervisors, they will average out the marks, however, I will suggest getting in touch with them directly as they can explain the grades better and also give you feedback on your submission. If you are unable to reach to them, you can also contact your faculty which is ADH (0116) 257 7394 E: [email protected]) as they will be well versed on the grading system for Arts and Design courses.

I hope this has been helpful and that you receive an answer as soon as possible.

Let me know if I can help in anyway and please feel free to share the outcome with us :smile:.

Best,
Swarda, De Montfort University Rep :wavey:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
I guess it depends on the weighting? Sometimes they just take the average of the two or sometimes they take the higher of the two. Really depends.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending