The Student Room Group

French IRP

I have my title of How the effects of the French Revolution improved modern medicine but I’m unsure about the 8 different bullet points to talk about. Any help and resources would be appreciated thank you!
I'm not sure what you have been told to do for your IRP, but I have been told to do 10 key finding in english from a bunch of sources, then write a 2 minute speech on your topics, referencing/quoting two of my sources, i just memorise that. with your key findings, the teachers should ask you questions based off of them so dont make them too complicated. I found it easier to talk about my topic in my mocks as i chose a yes or not question ("has france done enough to fight against the climate crisis"). Im not sure if you had to do it the same and if you are even with my exam board (edexcel) but i hope this helps anyway!

Original post by ivy1407
I have my title of How the effects of the French Revolution improved modern medicine but I’m unsure about the 8 different bullet points to talk about. Any help and resources would be appreciated thank you!
Original post by ivy1407

Here are some questions to help you with your question on how the effects of the French Revolution improved modern medicine:
1. How did the French Revolution lead to the establishment of the first centralized medical school in Paris?
2. What impact did the first public hospitals in France have on medical care?
3. How did the Revolution contribute to the development of modern medical ethics and evidence-based medicine?
4. What role did the study of anatomy play in the development of modern medicine during the Revolution?
5. How did public health policies develop during the Revolution to prevent the spread of disease?
6. How did military medicine develop during the Revolution?
7. What new medical technologies were developed during the Revolution?
8. How did the Revolution contribute to the standardization of medical education and training?
9. What was the impact of the Revolution on the medical profession and medical practitioners?
10. How did the ideas and philosophies of the Revolution shape the development of modern medicine?

Quick Reply

Latest