The Student Room Group

I can't have an orgasm?

hi, I'm a virgin and I do masturbate from time to time using my clit and the thing is it works but when I get to a good point my body just starts to jolt and I have to physically stop bc I can't stop jolting ? like my legs kinda tense up close and my crotch area goes in almost like I'm trying to get into a featul position involuntarily and I can't stop it? can someone tell me what's going on, how to stop and and if anyone's experienced this before?
thats an orgasm.
Original post by Anonymous
hi, I'm a virgin and I do masturbate from time to time using my clit and the thing is it works but when I get to a good point my body just starts to jolt and I have to physically stop bc I can't stop jolting ? like my legs kinda tense up close and my crotch area goes in almost like I'm trying to get into a featul position involuntarily and I can't stop it? can someone tell me what's going on, how to stop and and if anyone's experienced this before?

thats an orgasm.

lmao

Sounds like you did climax, this usually happens to me with my body jolting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending