The Student Room Group

Lost my virginity but couldn't ejaculate

I had sex for the first time last night (I'm a guy) but I couldn't ejaculate. I just couldn't get - how do I put this - stimulated. There I was pumping away but I wasn't getting much pleasure from it and by the looks of things neither was she. Also I couldn't get as hard as when it's just me on my own doing my thing. Is there something wrong with me? Do I just need more practise? More foreplay maybe? HELP

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Practice makes perfect my young friend! Don't worry, I guess it's pretty common what with all the stress, emotional pressure etc going on.

A little more foreplay wouldn't go amiss. If you find it hard to cum the first few times why not just try mutual masturbation until you're 'ready to go' - if you get the cut of my gib

The most important thing is to just RELAX (As Frankie once said....)
Reply 2
Calm down you'll be fine. It's a combination of everything you've put plus nerves and both of your expectations being too high perhaps. Did she know you were a virgin?
Reply 3
Bethany_P
Calm down you'll be fine. It's a combination of everything you've put plus nerves and both of your expectations being too high perhaps. Did she know you were a virgin?

Well I didn't tell her but I'm guessing she could probably tell.
Reply 4
1) Congratulations, you're a man now!
2) Yeah, more foreplay is good. As Sam Kinison said, give her two orgasms before she sees your penis. (He said it more crudely, but w/e)
3) Don't worry, you'll come good next time.

:getmecoat:
Reply 5
Hmmm. Well as you didn't tell her before then she may have been expecting more than she got which is a lot of pressure on you. And I don't mean this in a patronising way in any way shape or form, but everyone is pretty **** when they lose their virginity to be honest, girls and boys.

My advice would be, try again (if you want to of course lol) with some one you feel really comfortable with. RELAX! Just take it easy and go with the mood. Plus what oddjob said about waiting until you feel really ready. And PS. lots of foreplay is never a bad thing. She will let you know when she's ready for the main event! :wink:

OR just get really really drunk. Although I don't really advise that for quality sex lol.
Bethany_P
Hmmm. Well as you didn't tell her before then she may have been expecting more than she got which is a lot of pressure on you. And I don't mean this in a patronising way in any way shape or form, but everyone is pretty **** when they lose their virginity to be honest, girls and boys.

My advice would be, try again (if you want to of course lol) with some one you feel really comfortable with. RELAX! Just take it easy and go with the mood. Plus what oddjob said about waiting until you feel really ready. And PS. lots of foreplay is never a bad thing. She will let you know when she's ready for the main event! :wink:

OR just get really really drunk. Although I don't really advise that for quality sex lol.

what she said ^^

down to the last punctuation mark:wink:
Reply 7
Oddjob39A
Practice makes perfect my young friend! Don't worry, I guess it's pretty common what with all the stress, emotional pressure etc going on.

A little more foreplay wouldn't go amiss. If you find it hard to cum the first few times why not just try mutual masturbation until you're 'ready to go' - if you get the cut of my gib

The most important thing is to just RELAX (As Frankie once said....)

lol your username in this context is deeply amusing to me. Of all the "jobs" you can get in this situation, I wouldn't want that one :s-smilie:
Reply 8
It's quite normal.

Sounds a bit like my first time. Although I'd drunk about 15 units before my first time, which might explain it.
Reply 9
I think you were nervous, and so instead of getting caught up in it, you were probably thinking things over in your head which stopped you letting yourself go. (excuse the slight pun).
i woudl say its normal, nerves etc. Just stick with it and have a go next time :smile:
Reply 11
Congratulations, your not alone.
I find this problem really odd. Not being able to get it up is one thing, but this should occur relatively normally upon stimulation?
Reply 13
Don't let this experience worry you. If you ejaculate normally when masturbating there is no problem as it is probably nerves. Relax, think of the sensations you are experiencing and it will come in time. Most of us tend to come too soon and then there is another problem.
you think youve got a problem. ive had sex with around 10 or 11 girls ive met in clubs etc and i cant cum. its so annoying. i end up whacking myself of while shes snogging me and rubbing my balls (dont get me wrong, its brilliant).. do you drink before you shag? thats my reason. if not just bounce her up and down really hard, the faster the better. literally have some of the rough stuff mate. youll be good. i have faith in you son... i do. xx
Reply 15
Anonymous
... if not just bounce her up and down really hard, the faster the better. literally have some of the rough stuff mate. youll be good. i have faith in you son... i do. xx

Ooo! Bit graphic. But clearly, the message is Don't hold back :yep:
Reply 16
Around 10% of males supposedly cannot orgasm during intercourse owing to a history of Traumatic Masturbatory Syndrome. This is when a guy lies on his front and stimulates himself by thrusting into a mattress/pillow/the floor. What this does is produce a effective orgasm, but places unnaturally high amount of pressure on the genetals, which can not only cause erection problems in later life but also means they can almost never ejaculate in intercourse. Nobody really talks about it but yeah, supposedly around 10%.

It is apparently curable though, and I think there are a few sites dedicated to this though I don't think I've been on them. Even if this isn't useful to the original poster I'm willing to bet some randomer will think "OMG that's me!".

One of my friends managed to overcome it, and I think it's possible for most people to before it turns out to be too late.
Reply 17
sounds like nerves got the better of you, practise makes perfect ^____^
This guy I was with the other night was really annoyed and frustrated with being locked out, and then we thought **** it and started doing stuff on the balcony, but then people came and so we had to stop and shove clothes back on, and then whenever we heard a noise we had to stop and put clothes back on, he got really frustrated and annoyed and the 4th time we were clothed again he lost his erection, he was really pissed off. is that normal? to lose your erection if you're angry?
Reply 19
shmex
I had sex for the first time last night (I'm a guy) but I couldn't ejaculate. I just couldn't get - how do I put this - stimulated. There I was pumping away but I wasn't getting much pleasure from it and by the looks of things neither was she. Also I couldn't get as hard as when it's just me on my own doing my thing. Is there something wrong with me? Do I just need more practise? More foreplay maybe? HELP

You were nervous. Don't worry, it happens to the best of us sometimes. :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest