The Student Room Group

why do i keep on peeing instead of orgasm

hi everyone. im an 18 year old girl (and a virgin) and i only recently got into masturbating after getting a bullet vibrator. i massage my clit with it and can always feel pressure building up, but as this pressure builds up i involuntary pee (not to be confused with coming/squirting etc). and the more i continue, the more i end up peeing. and when i feel like ive reached peak sexual pleasure, i still just end up urinating everywhere, and it doesn't feel as if ive orgasmed as i don't really feel a chill up my spine or anything that ive heard most women do. i feel giggly for a couple minutes afterwards, but i feel surely if i were to have orgasmed, keeping in mind it would be my first orgasm, i would actually feel really good about myself afterwards - but i don't. im probably just giggly because im excited. can anyone give any guidance please? and is it normal to legitimately urinate so much whilst masturbating? there was literally a puddle bigger than an A3 piece of paper left on my bed after i was done! thanks.
Reply 1
Attachment not found
Thread moved to 'Sexual health.'

Original post by Anonymous
hi everyone. im an 18 year old girl (and a virgin) and i only recently got into masturbating after getting a bullet vibrator. i massage my clit with it and can always feel pressure building up, but as this pressure builds up i involuntary pee (not to be confused with coming/squirting etc). and the more i continue, the more i end up peeing. and when i feel like ive reached peak sexual pleasure, i still just end up urinating everywhere, and it doesn't feel as if ive orgasmed as i don't really feel a chill up my spine or anything that ive heard most women do. i feel giggly for a couple minutes afterwards, but i feel surely if i were to have orgasmed, keeping in mind it would be my first orgasm, i would actually feel really good about myself afterwards - but i don't. im probably just giggly because im excited. can anyone give any guidance please? and is it normal to legitimately urinate so much whilst masturbating? there was literally a puddle bigger than an A3 piece of paper left on my bed after i was done! thanks.

I'm not a girl so could be wrong so might not be best placed to answer but are you 100% sure it was urine? and not vaginal discharge maybe?

@sinfonietta might be able to help more than me
(edited 5 years ago)
Are you sure it's urine? It is possible to physically feel your vagina becoming wet during stimulation, to feel it dripping down over your skin, and to leave a mess on the sheets if you're lying in bed. This is a natural lubricant and is completely normal.

I don't think I've ever felt a "chill down [my] spine" during orgasm. Orgasms can be subtle (so subtle you don't even realise until after you've hit that peak and are 'coming down') or they can be powerful, they don't always feel the same intensity every time and you don't necessarily feel the exact same sensations everytime. Some common tell-tale signs to 'look out for' are sudden rapid breathing as you near orgasm and involuntary contractions of the vagina during and after.
I have the same problem I just got a plusone bullet vibrator. I used it over my clit and I felt a wave of heat idk if that normal but then I started ****ing everywhere. I’ve never orgasmed ever, I can’t feel any pleasure at all when the bullet is in my vagina. Did you find a fix yet?
Reply 5
Happening to me aswell , I think they call it incontinence. Cotial incontinence is when you wee during sex or solo play with toys or anything that will add pressure to your bladder. I need treatment for mine my doctor is helping me.
Original post by Anonymous #1

hey girl ok not with vibrators but w sex with my bf, i feel a strong urge to orgasm but then pee instead. i find this is usually solved if i pee right before intimacy so try that
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous

Can I buy you a sex toy?
Reply 8
Original post by Star23xx
Happening to me aswell , I think they call it incontinence. Cotial incontinence is when you wee during sex or solo play with toys or anything that will add pressure to your bladder. I need treatment for mine my doctor is helping me.

Can I offer you a massage? This will help

Quick Reply

Latest