The Student Room Group

special support loan

Hi, i am asking this again as i didnt get a clear answer last time. i am living with parents who are on the highest salary bracket for maintenance loan. i am eligible for special support loan due to pip. how much will this be on top of my £3600 ish maintenance loan? thanks
This is a question for your student funding body - call them or email them if you're concerned. I can't see any detailed information on how this grant is assessed and calculated unlike the maintenance loan (just that it exists for people on PIP) - if you couldn't then we likely aren't going to know the answers either!
Original post by bluebellsxo
This is a question for your student funding body - call them or email them if you're concerned. I can't see any detailed information on how this grant is assessed and calculated unlike the maintenance loan (just that it exists for people on PIP) - if you couldn't then we likely aren't going to know the answers either!

And by body I don't mean the person messaging on behalf of them on here but someone who can access your file and handles the special support loan, especially if your case is complex.
Original post by user12263748
Hi, i am asking this again as i didnt get a clear answer last time. i am living with parents who are on the highest salary bracket for maintenance loan. i am eligible for special support loan due to pip. how much will this be on top of my £3600 ish maintenance loan? thanks

You need to follow the advice given to you by Student Finance England on your other thread.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7336588#post98299079

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending