The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Problem with registration fees

Hi there,

I'm trying to complete my registration for my first year in OU. I got an email with a link to complete the process and select the way I would like to pay but, when I try to do so, I get this message: "Sorry, As the course fee you need to pay does not match with where you are currently resident, we are not able to register you via our online systems. Please contact us to complete your registration and to ensure you are paying the correct fees."

I'm resident in Scotland and all my settings and address are fine... Any idea why this could be?
Give student services a call in the morning. I'm in my 4th year with the OU now and have found that there's few things they can't solve quickly and without fuss.

It could be any numbr of things causing the hiccup. You might be on hold for a wee while but they are very friendly people.

Also, warm welcomes to the OU Family.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
I agree with Grim. If you haven't already, contact student services. If possible, try and contact the local office. OU offices might be closed for Easter, so if you have problems getting through, try again on Monday.

Quick Reply

Latest