The Student Room Group

Student finance has messed me up

A bit of context
I have been in contact with student finance England since august attempting to sort out my application for university this year. I called sfe before I put the application in and I asked do I come back as an returning, exsisting or new student she said come back as a returning I double checked as this didn’t sound right to me she corrected me saying she worked for this company for x amount of years and she knows what she’s talking about. I put in a application only to find out weeks after waiting that I was right and had to come back as a new student and submit a PN1 form which pushed my application date back even more I was then told because of the fault on sfe behalf I can get my application fast tracked this never happen despite me calling numerous times within the past 2 weeks pleading for this to be done.

Fast forward to now my university deadline for enrolment is TOMORROW and sfe is saying that a decision will be made on the 27th?
I have no idea what to do please please help
Original post by jojo2730
A bit of context
I have been in contact with student finance England since august attempting to sort out my application for university this year. I called sfe before I put the application in and I asked do I come back as an returning, exsisting or new student she said come back as a returning I double checked as this didn’t sound right to me she corrected me saying she worked for this company for x amount of years and she knows what she’s talking about. I put in a application only to find out weeks after waiting that I was right and had to come back as a new student and submit a PN1 form which pushed my application date back even more I was then told because of the fault on sfe behalf I can get my application fast tracked this never happen despite me calling numerous times within the past 2 weeks pleading for this to be done.

Fast forward to now my university deadline for enrolment is TOMORROW and sfe is saying that a decision will be made on the 27th?
I have no idea what to do please please help

Enrol and speak to your university student records/registry team. If they send confirmation of your registration and attendance to SFE then that will often fast track approval.
Reply 2
The only problem is I have enrolled as far as I can, the only thing missing is the tuition fee which sfe still hasn’t made a decision about
Original post by jojo2730
The only problem is I have enrolled as far as I can, the only thing missing is the tuition fee which sfe still hasn’t made a decision about

We're unable to check accounts on this platform. If you advise the university of the current estimated timescale so they are aware that this is in a queue being worked. Once processed it will update your account accordingly. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending