The Student Room Group

What did you eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner today?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mj4146
Bangladesh

nice i have lots of bengali friends😊
Original post by x-wing_pilot
nice i have lots of bengali friends😊

Cool.!!!😁
Breakfast (1): Alpen (no added sugar) muesli and a blueberry muffin. Orange juice.

Breakfast (2): 2 slices of toast with nutella and a fruit & nut bar (chocolate, cranberries, and macadamia nuts). Lemon & ginger tea.

Lunch: leftover seasoned salmon, white rice, and homemade miso soup. A hard-boiled egg, cucumber & carrot sticks with houmous, honeydew melon, and coconut soya yoghurt. Green tea.

Dinner: chicken nuggets, fries, and a cheeseburger from McDonalds. (takeout)
(edited 1 year ago)
breakfast : half an anzac cookie :smile:
lunch : tomato pesto pasta
snack : an aero bar...
dinner : tofu and bean casserole and green beans
Breakfast: skipped it

Lunch: skipped it

Snack: 1 cream cracker

Dinner & supper: same as yesterday (leftover spag bol with a bit of cheese)

I'll probably have a handful of dry Allbran later as well
(edited 1 year ago)
Breakfast (1/2, home): fruit & nut bar (chocolate, cranberries, and macadamia nuts). Orange juice.

Breakfast (2/2, work): a slice of toast with nutella, coconut soya yoghurt, and honeydew melon. Breakfast tea with oat milk.

Lunch: seasoned salmon, white rice, and leftover homemade miso soup. A hard-boiled egg, silverskin onions, cucumber & carrot sticks with houmous. Green tea.

Dinner: a stirfry* made with egg noodles, beansprouts, pak choi, scallions, mushrooms, white onions, carrots, tomato, red peppers, and red chilis seasoned with lots of cayenne pepper. Cabernet sauvignon.

*aka. that one dish Chris makes when there are veggies to use up.
(edited 1 year ago)
breakfast: coffee and a pear
lunch: skipped, had breakfast pretty late so yeah
dinner: sandwich and then minced beef with flatbread
also one of those rubicon fizzy drinks (the orange and mango one>>>>)
Breakfast (1/2, home): fruit & nut bar. Orange juice.

Breakfast (2/2, work): two slices of toast with cream cheese, coconut soya yoghurt, and honeydew melon. Lemon & ginger tea.

Lunch: pasta salad*, a hard-boiled egg, silverskin onions, cucumber & carrot sticks with houmous. Spiced orange ginger ale.

Dinner: chips & cheese. Tropical soft drink. (takeout)

*made with penne, pak choi, scallions, cucumber, tomato, red pepper, and cheddar in a caeser dressing.
Reply 48
my meals from yesterday (with timings)
breakfast : toast w peanut butter (8pm)
lunch : veggie caesar salad and pesto pasta with a brownie :smile: (12pm)
snack : shortbread and hot chocolate (4pm)
dinner : mushroom rissotto (8pm)
dessert : 1/2 a pack of jammie dodgers (8.30pm)
snack 1 : the rest of the jammie dodgers (10pm)
snack 2 : peanut butter sandwich (1am)

moral of the story i ate like poop
Breakfast (1/2, home): apricot & almond bar.

Breakfast (2/2, work): two slices of toast with cream cheese, coconut soya yoghurt, and honeydew melon. Lemon & ginger tea.

Lunch: tofu salad*, a hard-boiled egg, silverskin onions. Bonfire toffee tea (coworker brought this in and it was incredible!).

Snack: flaming hot Wotsits and ginger ale.

Dinner: spaghetti bolognese with a glass of cabernet sauvignon. (cooked by my mum! 🖤).

*made with pak choi, spring onions, carrot, red pepper, cucumber, tomato, cheddar, and tofu fried in soy sauce.
Reply 50
I've had an egg butty all day. Been out doing me Ma's shopping most of the afternoon, will probably head to the chippy for tea.
Original post by gjd800
I've had an egg butty all day. Been out doing me Ma's shopping most of the afternoon, will probably head to the chippy for tea.

EAT! Sounds like you've earned a takeaway.
Reply 52
Original post by 1582
EAT! Sounds like you've earned a takeaway.

Waiting on people to get home then we can sort it out :biggrin:
Breakfast: Nothing just a red bull energy drink
Afternoon: McDonald’s cheese burger and cookie and coke
Dinner: Tomato Pasta
Breakfast - Nothing
Lunch - Tomato & mozzarella panini and Belgian fudge brownie chocolate frappé from Costa Coffee
Dinner - Spicy chicken pizza from M&S
Breakfast: fruit bar and a bread roll. Orange juice.

Lunch: skipped. Unless lucozade counts. 😂

Dinner: a waffle topped with sriracha mac n cheese and spicy chicken. Coke. (dinner out with friends)

My girlfriend bought donuts so might have one for supper. But in the meantime it'll be a glass of wine. (:
Breakfast - Pancakes with strawberries and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
Lunch - N/A
Dinner - Sticky BBQ chicken (M&S) in a wrap.
Breakfast: skipped (unintentionally).

Lunch: protein bar, crackers, cheddar, silverskin onions. Earl Grey tea.

Snack: coconut soya yoghurt and buttered crumpets. Earl Grey tea.

Dinner: sweet potato wedges, popcorn chicken, mozarella sticks, sliced cucumber and tomato.

It's likely to be a Krispy Kreme lotus biscoff donut for dessert. I went shopping hungry. 😂
(edited 12 months ago)
Original post by 1582
I went shopping hungry. 😂

Dangerous! :tongue:
Breakfast (1/2, home): All Natural fruit & nut bar (almond & apricot). Orange juice.

Breakfast (2/2, work) 2 slices of toast with cream cheese, coconut soya yoghurt, watermelon & strawberries. Lemon & ginger tea.

Lunch: salad*, rice, miso soup, a hard-boiled egg, cucumber & carrot sticks with jalapeño houmous.

Dinner: beef noodle broth**. Cabernet sauvignon.

*made with pak choi, cucumber, tomato, red and yellow bell peppers, cheddar, and seasalt & black pepper croutons in a caeser dressing.

**made with rump steak, rice vermicelli, beansprouts, spring onions, mushrooms, and brocoli.

Quick Reply

Latest