The Student Room Group

What did you eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner today?

Scroll to see replies

Breakfast - 2 weetabix
Snack kiwi.
Lunch - homemade feta, spinach and leek quiche
Dinner - ham and coleslaw salad sandwich

2 jam tarts!
Breakfast - Hot chocolate and one cookie
Lunch - Tomato and Mozarella Panini
Dinner - Tomato and Basil Spaghetti with a sprinkling of mozzarella cheese

How boring!
Breakfast: 2 buttered crumpets and an All Natural fruit & nut bar (cranberries & macadamias). Orange juice.

Lunch: falafel wrap, salad*, miso soup, a hard-boiled egg, cucumber & carrot sticks with jalapeño houmous. Bonfire toffee tea (courtesy of coworker).

Snack: a mini Wispa bar and watermelon & strawberries. Lemon & ginger tea.

Dinner: salt & chilli chicken. (takeout)

Dessert: vegan carrot cake cookies (made by my flatmate) and a glass of cabernet sauvignon.

*made with pak choi, cucumber, red and yellow bell peppers, spring onions, red chilli pepper, and sea salt & black pepper croutons in a caesar dressing.
(edited 12 months ago)
Today was not a good food day. I was hit by a cyclist on my way home last night and was in too much pain to even think about meal prep. Plus I spent my usual breakfast/lunchtime in meetings and my partner has also been in a foul mood. So...

Breakfast (1/2, home): a couple of carrot cake cookies (baked by flatmate).

Breakfast (2/2, work): honeydew melon, cantaloupe, and a custard danish (all provided). Bonfire toffee tea (courtesy of coworker).

"Lunch" (12:30pm): flamin' hot wotsits. Bonfire toffee tea (courtesy of coworker).

Lunch (3pm): nong shim vegetable noodles, 2 slices of bread, coconut soya yoghurt. Sprite (provided).

Dinner: chips & cheese (takeout). Apple tango.

In too much pain to care. As soon as my better half heads to the gym I'm jumping in an epsom salt bath with a glass of wine. 🍷
breakfast: porridge with a scoop of protein powder and half a banana on top
lunch: six mini chicken wings and a small bowl of salad
dinner or maybe just a snack lol: some haribo fangtastics and a mars bar
Reply 65
Original post by 1582
My partner and I are working on trying to get back into better eating habits after both being ill for the past few weeks. Less skipping meals and spending money on takeout (although that is on the menu for tonight...)

Going to start with yesterday to kick off the first post because it's only 9am:

Breakfast: skipped it. :redface:
Lunch: lorne sausage & fried egg bread roll.
Dinner: popcorn chicken, sweet potato wedges, broccoli, and corn on the cob.

whoops saw this now.
TODAY (3rd)
breakfast: toast with scrambled eggs
lunch: tuna inside a bun with a pain au chocolat thing, oh and an icelolly.
dinner: haven't had it yet, not time for it yet
hope this was helpful:smile:
Breakfast: 2 slices of toast with cream cheese, coconut soya yoghurt, and watermelon. Lemon & ginger tea.

Lunch (1/2)*: a salad sandwich, a mini pizza, a samosa, an onion bahji, caramel shortbread, and a strawberry.

Lunch (2/2): rice, salad**, miso soup, a hard-boiled egg, and 2 falafel with jalapeño houmous.

Snack:: salted caramel Twix (courtesy of coworker H) and bonfire toffee tea (courtesy of coworker K).

Dinner: salt & chilli chicken and chips (takeout). Cabernet sauvignon.

*we got audited today and we were provided with free food.

**made with pak choi, cucumber, spring onions, red & yellow bell peppers, red chilli pepper, and seasalt & black pepper croutons with a caeser dressing.
(edited 11 months ago)
Breakfast: coconut soya yoghurt and an All Natural fruit & nut bar (apricot and almond). Lemon & ginger tea.

Lunch: leftover salt & chilli chicken, nong shim veggie noodles, a jam donut.

Dinner: quarter pounder with cheese and a medium fries from McDonalds.
I forgot to post yesterday, oops. Anyway yesterday was a very low MH day so this is bad.

Breakfast: two slices of bread and a packet of quavers. Orange juice.

Lunch: sweet potato wedges.

Dinner: vermicelli stirfry* and popcorn chicken.

Party: onion bhaji, spring rolls, chicken nuggets, popcorn, crisps, pretzels. And far too many cocktails, whisky, and wine.

*made with rice vermicelli, broccoli, beansprouts, pak choi, spring onion, red bell pepper, red chilli pepper.
(edited 11 months ago)
Breakfast: protein bar. Orange juice.

Lunch: falafel wrap* and mozzarella sticks.

Dinner: a potato waffle, two fried eggs, two lorne sausage, baked beans, fried tomato and mushrooms

*falafel, cheddar, cucumber, and jalapeño houmous in a tortilla wrap.
(edited 11 months ago)
Breakfast: lorne sausage in a bread roll (x2) and baked beans. Orange juice.

Lunch: 6 chicken McNuggets and half a McFlurry. Coke. (takeout 🔨)

Snack: sour cream and onion prigles

Dinner: spaghetti and meatballs (plus mushrooms) in a homemade spicy arrabiata sauce. Cabernet sauvignon.
(edited 11 months ago)
Breakfast: Alpen no-sugar muesli with almond milk and a protein bar. Orange juice.

Lunch: falafel wrap, salad, a hard-boiled egg, cucumber and carrot sticks with jalapeño houmous.

Dinner: salt n chilli chips & chicken. Lemonade. (Takeout)

And then far too much wine cos its our anniversary and we had some very big wins today. 🖤
(edited 11 months ago)
Breakfast: 2 weetabix with milk, honey and mixed nuts. fried egg.
Lunch: rice with kidney beans and another fried egg
Dinner: mixed veg soup, chicken alfredo
Snacks: ham + cheese sandwich, a slice of chocolate cake, sour cream and chive rice cakes, banana, banana loaf, a piece of salted dark chocolate
Breakfast: Two slices of toast with cream cheese, coconut soya yoghurt, and an All Natural fruit & nut bar (cranberries & macadamias). Orange juice and lemon & ginger tea.

Snack: flamin' hot wotsits & 2 shortbread biscuits.

Lunch: nong shim veggie noodles, crackers.

Snack: mini Wispa. Bonfire toffee tea. Then followed up 2hrs later with half my girlfriend's Twix on the walk home.

Dinner: sweet potato wedges and fish fingers.

Dessert: mint cornetto. Cabernet sauvignon.

Not a good food day. Forgot to prepare a healthy lunch last night and then both my lunch and dinner were delayed due to things outwith my control.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 74
ive eaten like poo today

breakfast - bagel
lunch - macaroni cheese and salad
snack - crisps
2hr later snack - another bagel
2hr later snack - brownie
dinner - pizza
dessert - brownie

im stress eating i will eat better after my exams :frown:
breakfast: rice and a bit of chicken curry
lunch: none
Dinner: pasta and salad

Nowhere near as much as I need to be :frown:
Breakfast: All Natural fruit & nut bar (cranberries and macadamia), coconut soya yoghurt.

Lunch: salad*, a hard-boiled egg, falafel & cucumber & carrot sticks with red pepper houmous.

Dinner: stuffed crust pepperoni pizza from Papa John's. Fever Tree Madagascan cola.

*made with pak choi, cucumber, tomato, spring onion, yellow and red bell peppers, red onion, cheddar, croutons, and a garlic & herb dressing.
Breakfast: 3 weetabix biscuits + milk + honey + mixed nuts + a sprinkling of rice krispies cereal
Snack: ham and cheese sandwich, a tiny bowl of leftover chicken alfredo
Lunch: egg fried rice
Dessert: aero chocolate mousse
Snack: banana, a slice of banana loaf, quavers, a couple of pieces of dark chocolate
Dinner: Mixed veg soup, Wendy's classic chicken burger, Wendy's small sea salt fries
Breakfast: coconut soya yoghurt and two slices of toast with cream cheese.

Snack (11am): mini Wispa. Breakfast tea with oat milk.

Lunch (at 5pm...): salad*, a hard-boiled egg, falafel & cucumber & carrot sticks with red pepper houmous. Coke.

Dinner (9:30pm): curly fries and leftover stuffed crust pepperoni pizza from Papa John's. More coke.

*made with pak choi, cucumber, tomato, red onion, green and red bell peppers, cheddar, croutons, and garlic & herb dressing.

I had the workday from hell. I'm going to go pour a glass of wine now.
(edited 11 months ago)
Breakfast: two potato waffles each topped with a fried egg. Coffee.

Lunch: quavers & Pepsi max.

Dinner: chicken & paneer kebabs with veggies done on the BBQ (by my dad!). Corona.

Now to drink far too much booze while watching Eurovision. 😂

Quick Reply

Latest