The Student Room Group

EY apprenticeship 2024

I've seen no one made a thread for this so making 1 now, and was rejected initially and told after they messed up and I'm currently waiting to be shortlisted for the EYX.
Anyone else face the same problem?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ma937
I've seen no one made a thread for this so making 1 now, and was rejected initially and told after they messed up and I'm currently waiting to be shortlisted for the EYX.
Anyone else face the same problem?

I had this problem but I've just been told that I've been accepted into their experience day thing.
Reply 2
Original post by varunbandi.706
I had this problem but I've just been told that I've been accepted into their experience day thing.

Well done! When did u receive the email or check the portal?
Original post by ma937
Well done! When did u receive the email or check the portal?

I got the email an hour ago.

Hi, which position did you apply for and which location?
Original post by danielanoronha16
Hi, which position did you apply for and which location?

Assurance business apprenticeship and for Luton location.
Reply 6

hmm im still waiting for mine, but got nothing so far
Reply 7
Assurance business apprenticeship and for Luton location.

i did the same 1 as u but in london
same! still waiting for mine too
roughly what dates have you been given to pick your assessment centre?
Original post by danielanoronha16
roughly what dates have you been given to pick your assessment centre?

When I click the link to book a date there’s nothing in the portal to book a date so bit confused. I’m thinking they haven’t decided on dates or they have all been taken so ns tbh.
Reply 11
When I click the link to book a date there’s nothing in the portal to book a date so bit confused. I’m thinking they haven’t decided on dates or they have all been taken so ns tbh.

that wierdd, i say call EY tmrw morning and ask what going onnn
Original post by ma937
that wierdd, i say call EY tmrw morning and ask what going onnn

I called them but they actually so blunt like they said maybe all the slots got taken up and I gotta check every now and then to see if there’s a new link on there,
Reply 13
I called them but they actually so blunt like they said maybe all the slots got taken up and I gotta check every now and then to see if there’s a new link on there,

HUHHH? so they didnt even give u a clear response, even though they ****ed up and gave us the wrong response like they are a shambles!
Original post by ma937
HUHHH? so they didnt even give u a clear response, even though they ****ed up and gave us the wrong response like they are a shambles!

yhhh I'm not getting a good impression of them from the apprenticeship process
Hi guys i'm applying for the assurance and would like to know any questions or advice for the online assessment.
Reply 16
Original post by _k_a_i_t_o_
Hi guys i'm applying for the assurance and would like to know any questions or advice for the online assessment.

it pretty simple just some ranking questions a bit of maths and verbal at the end there is a video interview and asking u questions about ey and ur chosen field
hey guys, I did my EY one assessment a week ago but still havnt heard from them :frown:.. how long did it take u guys to get an invite for the next round?!
Reply 18
Less than a week. Has anyone been invited to an interview/done one - I need advice!
Original post by rehelpme
Less than a week. Has anyone been invited to an interview/done one - I need advice!

ive got an interview w them next monday.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending