The Student Room Group

what do you think about family YouTubers?

surely this isn't right

[video="youtube;fG1l2Kd02tM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG1l2Kd02tM[/video]
Wow that is messed up
Awesome . I’m soo jealous . Look at that dysfunctional **** show masquerading as a family
Really disagree with them. Doubt the kids are making profit off it. They're basically child stars which has never gone well, just without all the protection that goes with acting. I think it probably ruins their relationship a bit too, everything must be publicised.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by parmezanne
Really disagree with them. Doubt the kids are making profit off it. They're basically child stars which has never gone well, just without all the protection that goes with acting. I think it probably ruins their relationship a bit too, everything must be publicised.

totally agree! it’s deceitful to the young children that watch these things, and it’s harmful to the children themselves. it’s not their fault but they will probably regret so much of it later. I don’t know why parents want to embarrass their children like this so bad
I've always found it odd, if you can't profit off yourself for content and have to resort to using your children, maybe just don't be an influencer?

Quick Reply

Latest