Where’s that then?
Original post by 04MR17
Awesome, I've now merged your question into the relevant exam thread :awesome:

How is this not relevant enough 😤
Original post by bts4lifeeeeeeee
Where’s that then?

Original post by bts4lifeeeeeeee
How is this not relevant enough 😤
The thread we are not n now is the one for discussing the exam you mentioned, including predictions for it. :smile: I'm a little bit confused by your question? :redface:
Original post by 3222227
I think they asked on the FRG economy last year so I’m not sure! But praying for a women question and one on Weimar - though they’ve asked about Weimar pretty much every year so it would be probably be pretty weirdly expressed in the paper if they were to ask again, not sure though maybe I’m just overthinking it!
I’m pretty sure for section a it’s always been a weimar and nazi question
Original post by 04MR17
The thread we are not n now is the one for discussing the exam you mentioned, including predictions for it. :smile: I'm a little bit confused by your question? :redface:

Whatever
hey im doing germany too- are you doing Weimar, Nazi and FRG?? im going over all themes again but what do you think they are most likely to ask for section B
Original post by ionlysaid
hi, i'm also doing that topic for germany. i noticed that i think it was the 2021 paper which repeated some as questions from a couple years before, so i'm looking at as questions like support for democracy or education. i also think that there might be a question on minorities. i feel like that hasn't been done for a while?
Hey, any predictions for Britain transformed/ USA conformity and challenge/ British Empire?
Reply 31
Original post by spaghettihoops:P
any predictions for Britain transformed?

idk something tells me he post-war consensus and healthcare/nhs might come up
Original post by anonhehe
idk something tells me he post-war consensus and healthcare/nhs might come up

Yeah I definitely feel like nhs/healthcare/ or some form of welfare will come up. I reckon education won’t bc it’s come up both last year and the year before
Reply 33
Original post by milksnatcher
hey im doing germany too- are you doing Weimar, Nazi and FRG?? im going over all themes again but what do you think they are most likely to ask for section B

hi, i'm doing that topic yes. i think maybe something on culture or topic 2 on support or control? i take back what i said about education since i think they did actually have that last yr. probably economy will be somewhere since it pretty much always is.
Reply 34
they have never asked about housing before (theme 4), and I feel like one of the section A questions will ask about Brezhnev's economy.
Original post by uglymember
Do you know what will come up for paper 1?
ok thank you! how are u revising for germany. I think mindmaps and timelines are so helpful
Original post by ionlysaid
hi, i'm doing that topic yes. i think maybe something on culture or topic 2 on support or control? i take back what i said about education since i think they did actually have that last yr. probably economy will be somewhere since it pretty much always is.
Reply 36
Original post by milksnatcher
ok thank you! how are u revising for germany. I think mindmaps and timelines are so helpful

since i finished learning all the content using some flashcards i made (can link if u want?) now i'm just practising essays to get my timing right :smile: i might try some mindmaps though just to make sure i remember the content 100%
What about brezhnev's economy do you think will come up? my guess is that there might be a question about similarities and diffs between brezhnev and Khrushchev gov
Reply 38
Original post by historyalvel
What about brezhnev's economy do you think will come up? my guess is that there might be a question about similarities and diffs between brezhnev and Khrushchev gov

It could be similarities, differences, or just simply asking to weigh up successes and failures.
Original post by uglymember
Do you know what will come up for paper 1?

They often kinda repeat question topics so maybe religion or education. They haven't asked about other aspects of social security like housing, healthcare etc so they might come up. Potentially media again? Usually section A is about economy/style of government, so maybe another question comparing Khrushchev and Brezhnev again? Last years paper section A was limited to Lenin and Stalin so they might focus on those two or maybe 1928-64??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending