The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level History Paper 1 (9HI0 1A-1H) - 24th May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sebmilm123
hi again, do you have insta or snap so we can talk about it a bit easier? what i mean is we do it by themes (1 = political, 2 = economic 3 = control of the people and 4 = social (women/education/social stability) do you reckon there will be a choice of theme 1/2 in section A and a choice of theme 3/4 in section B? and obvs theme 5 is the collapse

ya sure that might be a lot easier whats ur insta?
and yeh… my teacher predicted something to do with social stability (so essay plan = para 1- social policies, para 2- employment, para 3- housing/healthcare) or it could be a question like “to what extent or how significant were social benefits successful in promoting social stability throughout the years 1917-85, or 1917-53, or 1953-85)

ya thats a good bet for the theme 4 q could be the same thing but focused on housing caus they haven't asked about that yet
Reply 62
Original post by historyalvel

cool:smile: my insta is seb_millam18 request to follow and i’ll accept, what’s your insta?
Reply 63

instagram is seb_millam18 bro
Reply 64
Original post by ionlysaid
since i finished learning all the content using some flashcards i made (can link if u want?) now i'm just practising essays to get my timing right :smile: i might try some mindmaps though just to make sure i remember the content 100%

hey! i'd love to see the flashcards if you wouldn't mind sharing :smile:
instagram is seb_millam18 bro

requested u :smile:
Reply 66
requested u :smile:

cool what’s your username
Reply 67
Original post by username6117013
Hi,

Is there any A level history predictions for Edexcel this year, 2023.
I’m doing Germany and West Germany, 1918-89; The rise and fall of fascism in Italy, c1911-46 and Britain: losing and gaining an empire, 1763-1914

I'm doing the exact same! I'll let you know if I find any predictions, I can't find much right now as other options seem to be more popular. Lmk if you find any! :smile:
Reply 68
also just requested, livvyy.xoxx

cool:smile: my insta is seb_millam18 request to follow and i’ll accept, what’s your insta?
Reply 69
Original post by legit4it
anyone doing russia lenin to yeltsin

hi i am, have you got any predictions for the questions? my teacher had predicted khrushchev/brezhnev economy and political theme for section A, terror or social developments for section B
Reply 70
Original post by livssd
also just requested, livvyy.xoxx

hi again, sorry my insta is bugging out it won’t let me accept you, shall we do snap instead? my snap is seebmilm1
Original post by poppystein
Does anyone have any predictions for 1H Britain Transformed?!? I’m stressing

Yes I am too but I think maybe healthcare, travel developments and quality of life?
Reply 72
Does anyone have any predictions for Germany 1918-89
Reply 73
Original post by Lil138
Does anyone have any predictions for Germany 1918-89

I am prayinggg for a question on women in section B 😭😭 - interpretations you can never really be sure, maybe on appeasement? And then in Section A…hmm… it’s difficult! They’ve asked about Weimar in almost every single past paper in this Section so I really don’t know how they’d ask it again - though could be a potential question!
Reply 74
Yes I'm hoping for women too I don't think they've asked it as a section B question since 2016. I'm hoping for section A to be Hitler's rise to power or popular support for Hitler was the main reason for lack of opposition.
Reply 75
Original post by 3222227
I am prayinggg for a question on women in section B 😭😭 - interpretations you can never really be sure, maybe on appeasement? And then in Section A…hmm… it’s difficult! They’ve asked about Weimar in almost every single past paper in this Section so I really don’t know how they’d ask it again - thought could be a potential question!

For iGCSE, we have the effects of Nazis on “Education”.
Reply 76
Original post by bts4lifeeeeeeee
Yes I am too but I think maybe healthcare, travel developments and quality of life?

i HATE changing quality of life. i do think healthcares gonna come up, maybe women too if im lucky
that'd be really helpful, would you mind sharing them with me as well? :smile:
any predictions for britain 1625-1703?
Original post by anonhehe
i HATE changing quality of life. i do think healthcares gonna come up, maybe women too if im lucky

Quality of life is pretty decent I think cuz it links a lot with other topics like class and welfare
I also feel like class may come up too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending