The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level History Paper 3 (9HI0 30-39) - 13 June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

does anyone know what came up in british experience of warfare in 2022 by the way? :smile:
Reply 281
Original post by vinsontvinsont
For the most part, I enjoyed it but I hadn’t revised until the night before because of other exams taking priority. I answered Q2 first: I chose Adenauer and de-Nazification which went excellently but I spent wayyyyyy too much time on it. Then did source after as I needed to prioritise it. Source was beautiful. But my last one on social mobility, though points were good, my technique suffered a lot as I had to write the essay in 14 mins but talked about industrial classes alongside social mobility (wanted to write on women but ran out of time). I was on like 4-5 hours sleep lol

Hi I know this was months ago, but do you remember what the source was on, and the other question option?
Original post by isobel l
Hi I know this was months ago, but do you remember what the source was on, and the other question option?

For what topic
Reply 283
Original post by IloveThatcher
For what topic

For Germany 1871-1990
anyone remember any questions from the 2023 tudor rebellion paper? it’s option 31
can anyone tell the questions for option 35 britain losing and gaining empire 1763-1914 i need it for mocks
Reply 286
Original post by kamalroop1
can anyone tell the questions for option 35 britain losing and gaining empire 1763-1914 i need it for mocks
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13I648FKwPtzAtTgkNCuOqAqFL9nfJJhXO_LxKpF-a-I/edit?usp=sharing
Reply 288
Hi, does anyone remember the questions for 36.2 Ireland and the Union - I desperately need some help ahead of mocks! Thank you so much!
Hi, would anyone happen to know what the depth questions were for the 2023 option 30 Lancastrians Yorkists and HVII? Sat the paper last year but can’t really remember. I know one on them was in RIII and the other around the HVI period.
Original post by MoonyStars770
Hi, would anyone happen to know what the depth questions were for the 2023 option 30 Lancastrians Yorkists and HVII? Sat the paper last year but can’t really remember. I know one on them was in RIII and the other around the HVI period.

Do you remember the actual questions at all? I have paper 3 mock right before paper 1 so cant focus on lancs and Yorks revision that much, would appreciate so much
Original post by ella7272
Do you remember the actual questions at all? I have paper 3 mock right before paper 1 so cant focus on lancs and Yorks revision that much, would appreciate so much

The source was on HIV usurpation of the throne, the depth questions were both quite narrow, I know that they were on hvi and riii, the riii one may have been on tensions in the yorkist camp but I don’t remember what the hvi question was, I think the breadth questions were on war and diplomacy and then possibly one phrased around the Southampton Plot in 1405, but I don’t remember the exact questions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending