The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level History Paper 3 (9HI0 30-39) - 13 June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Any Protest Agitation and Parliamentary Reform- 36.1 predictions?
Anybody here doing British reforms, 1780-1928? Got a feeling that it’ll be on Trade unions and maybe parliamentary reform for Section B? Section A maybe on the general rent strike but if anybody has some predictions, would be much appreciated <333
I just sent a reply through saying maybe 3.7 or 3.3 but I’m not too sure what came up last year in exams. And it’s so many possibilities I’m like ugh ://
Original post by jxseph78
Reply 23
Does anyone have any predictions for the British experience of warfare 1790-1918?
Original post by historyalvel
FR😭😭 do u do China for paper 2?

Nope I'm doing Russia. 😭
Reply 25

hi i’m also doing this course, my teachers prediction is a chartism source and wspu essay question not sure aboit section c, wbu?
Who else is really scared for the source question? For paper 3 I feel like they give us such bad sources which have little to do with the enquiries and there's not a lot of own knowledge you can bring in. Any tips would be appreciated. :redface:
Anyone do Ireland?
Reply 28

Last year the source question was radical reformers, and the essay questions were trade unionism and chartism. Therefore, suffrage and contagious are probably going to come up. I also think radical reformers could come up as an essay question as there hasn't been one for a while.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 29
Original post by sebmilm123
hi i’m also doing this course, my teachers prediction is a chartism source and wspu essay question not sure aboit section c, wbu?

A contagious diseases act question seems fairly likely.
which paper u doing for paper 3 - i do Rebellion and disorder under the Tudors

Original post by Half human
Who else is really scared for the source question? For paper 3 I feel like they give us such bad sources which have little to do with the enquiries and there's not a lot of own knowledge you can bring in. Any tips would be appreciated. :redface:
Reply 31
Original post by 3222227
Hello

They left out Crimea completely last year so I think it'll come up!

hey, do you know the topics that came up last year?
Anyone else doing British protest/agitation/reform? Any predictions?
Reply 33
Original post by misseuropa

hi yes i’m doing! i’m also doing Maos Chiba 2E - my teachers have said they predict a chartism and wspu and maybe CDA essays to come up, not sure about section C what about your predictions? do you have snapchat maybe we could talk about it on there? thanks 😊
hi yes i’m doing! i’m also doing Maos Chiba 2E - my teachers have said they predict a chartism and wspu and maybe CDA essays to come up, not sure about section C what about your predictions? do you have snapchat maybe we could talk about it on there? thanks 😊

Trying to rizz on the student room 😭
Reply 35
Original post by misseuropa

source - Contagious or trade unionism
section B - Radical reformers, suffrage or contagious
Section C - Impact of reform acts, political parties, the crown
Reply 36
Anyone doing Germany 1871-1990? If so any predictions?
Original post by Cia28
source - Contagious or trade unionism
section B - Radical reformers, suffrage or contagious
Section C - Impact of reform acts, political parties, the crown

those sound awful can't wait lmao

added u on insta (@livloathelie) i'm doing China too. i think maybe trade unions as the source??? think suffrage and CDAs will come up. not so sure about reformers/chartism bc they did come up last year (although radicalism was the source) i think
Original post by THANDO9
The Nile Valley - Sudan and Egypt

Do you have a specific example exam question on this ??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending