The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level History Paper 3 (9HI0 30-39) - 13 June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by misseuropa
added u on insta (@livloathelie) i'm doing China too. i think maybe trade unions as the source??? think suffrage and CDAs will come up. not so sure about reformers/chartism bc they did come up last year (although radicalism was the source) i think

cool 😎 what do you think the china questions will be on?
added u on insta (@livloathelie) i'm doing China too. i think maybe trade unions as the source??? think suffrage and CDAs will come up. not so sure about reformers/chartism bc they did come up last year (although radicalism was the source) i think

what are ur predictions for china??
anyone doing tudors for paper 3?? Edexcel
We do Witches (Option 33) and following from what hasn't come up twice we think we could get Salem for the source. However, as they repeated a lot of units in Paper 1 we now think they may just throw something random.
Original post by sebmilm123
cool 😎 what do you think the china questions will be on?

i feel like the antis campaigns could up as I don't think they've ever been specifically mentioned (maybe the source??) could be on various social reform e.g. education, healthcare. With last years essays being on the five year plans and the Cultural Revolution, they may decide to ask about social changes or maybe go back to asking about the early consolidation of power?
i feel like the antis campaigns could up as I don't think they've ever been specifically mentioned (maybe the source??) could be on various social reform e.g. education, healthcare. With last years essays being on the five year plans and the Cultural Revolution, they may decide to ask about social changes or maybe go back to asking about the early consolidation of power?

Have we had effect on women or families recently?
Original post by Scienceconsumer
Have we had effect on women or families recently?

last year there was a source question on status of women
Reply 47
Anyone here doing Paper2 Affluence and Conformity and Paper3 Poverty, Public health and the state in Britain
anyone do ireland and the union
Reply 49
anyone have any other prediction for British experience of warfare I know Crimea is one any others and does anyone know the questions for 2022
Reply 50
Anyone doing 35.1 i have a google doc with previous years' questions and sources. https://docs.google.com/document/d/13I648FKwPtzAtTgkNCuOqAqFL9nfJJhXO_LxKpF-a-I/edit?usp=sharing
My predictions are: Australia, canada and india. and maybe the slave trade or free trade for section C
Reply 51
I do the gaining and losing of the British empire, Does anyone have predictions?
Reply 52
Original post by Unknown_specimen
Which question do you guys think is likely t come up and what order

nile valley - egypt and sudan
Reply 53
I do the British experience of warfare 1790-1918 and stupidly i left it till last minute, does anyone have any advice for effectively cramming in the 5 topics before my exam on Tuesday morning???
I'm desperate
Reply 54

any last predictions? im
hoping for a source on terror or maybe the cultural revolution and then essays on social policies or consolidation of power
Reply 55
write essay plans, and lots of them. Take questions from past papers or make your own with the spec
take the best facts from those plans and try your best to committ them to memory
you could risk only learning 4 out of 5, but there is a chance that the topic you don't study will be the source

you've got this!!
Reply 56
Original post by tazbookss
I do the gaining and losing of the British empire, Does anyone have predictions?

One of my teachers said that Nile Valley and India could come up since they were not included in the spec last years due to the special consideration thing
Reply 57
Original post by LBU13
hey, do you know the topics that came up last year?

I’m pretty sure the French Wars came up as a source, then: attitudes on Boer war, Britain adapting to the changing nature of warfare 1916-18 and then conscription for breadth being the biggest change in recruitment (not sure what the other breadth question was tho)
Original post by bts4lifeeeeeeee
Anyone doing the witch craze? Option 33?

I am!
Original post by username6186545
We do Witches (Option 33) and following from what hasn't come up twice we think we could get Salem for the source. However, as they repeated a lot of units in Paper 1 we now think they may just throw something random.

My history teachers think the 3 most likely case studies will be Salem, Bamberg and Hopkins

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending