The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level History Paper 3 (9HI0 30-39) - 13 June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
helloooo I’m doing Tudors options 31 - have any clue on what could come up?
Original post by historyalvel
anyone doing rebellion and disorder under the Tudors, 1485–1603?
Hi!! Does anyone do Option 30: Lancastrians, Yorkists and Henry VII? 🥲
Reply 62
Original post by misseuropa
i feel like the antis campaigns could up as I don't think they've ever been specifically mentioned (maybe the source??) could be on various social reform e.g. education, healthcare. With last years essays being on the five year plans and the Cultural Revolution, they may decide to ask about social changes or maybe go back to asking about the early consolidation of power?

how did you find the exam then? you were right, the antis came up in the source! i did the mao personal power essay
Reply 63
Original post by historyalvel
anyone doing tudors for paper 3?? Edexcel

yup I am
Original post by ashley.a.e.h05
I am!

Any predictions?
Also for section C is it guaranteed that there’s going to be a choice out of scepticism and science or can 2 science related questions come up?
Original post by username6186545
We do Witches (Option 33) and following from what hasn't come up twice we think we could get Salem for the source. However, as they repeated a lot of units in Paper 1 we now think they may just throw something random.

I do witches too I think east anglia will come up in an essay question as it didn’t come up last year
Original post by ashley.a.e.h05
My history teachers think the 3 most likely case studies will be Salem, Bamberg and Hopkins

i don’t really like bamberg if I’m honest my favourite is east anglia
Anyone doing british experience of warfare? My predictions are: crimea will definitely come up, and then there will be a breadth question on military change
Reply 68
Original post by gibz078
Anyone here doing Paper2 Affluence and Conformity and Paper3 Poverty, Public health and the state in Britain

I am! Do you have any predictions?
Reply 69
Does anyone doing Ireland know what came up last year/ what was cut out? :smile:
Reply 70
Anyone doing rebellion under the tudors. I have a feeling kett rebellion may come up. Plus I need tips for the source question
Reply 71
Original post by uglymember
Anyone doing rebellion under the tudors. I have a feeling kett rebellion may come up. Plus I need tips for the source question

I feel Ketts as a section A, Tyrone as section B and I am not sure what the other section B will be tbh as they have asked POG for three years and Henry VII for two years
Reply 72
anyone got predictions for british empire: losing and gaining an empire 1763-1914
any prediction for Germany 1871-1990??
Original post by IloveThatcher
Anyone doing british experience of warfare? My predictions are: crimea will definitely come up, and then there will be a breadth question on military change

I think so too! Do you know what came up in last years paper? I think they may ask on recruitment or the populace and the war effort for the breadth question
Reply 75
Original post by wbfijwbfibf
any prediction for Germany 1871-1990??

Recon depth study 3 will be the source, really hoping depth study 5 is one of the non source Q. Hoping for any economy question. What you recon?
anyone doing option 36.1: Protest, agitation and parliamentary reform in Britain, c1780–1928? I think the wspu will come up for sure
Original post by uglymember

Same im doing rebellion under tudors too!!

not feeling great for this exam, but im rlly praying the source is on Kett's rebellion cause they have never had a source on that other than in the specimen paper. I have some predictions but dk if they right, so we know its definite for sec C it will defo be an option between localities and local governance, then for sec A I'm predicting Ketts or maybe religious changes, then sec B i hope its Northern Earls but i think the other choice will be Tyrones.

If you have any predictions pls lmk!! would be rlly helpful

If anyone got any tips for source q too that would be rlly helpful i struggle with that as well
Original post by nadzxox
I feel Ketts as a section A, Tyrone as section B and I am not sure what the other section B will be tbh as they have asked POG for three years and Henry VII for two years

Ya im rlly not sure i rlly want sec A to be Ketts but like they could've also brought that last year but didn't so like I'm worried they wont :/ But for sec B i think tyrone will come up, but not sure for the other one either I'm hoping Northern Earls.
If anyone has any revision material like essay plans or anything for rebellion under tudors, that would be so helpful I haven't had much time to make much so if anyones got anything that would be SUCHHHH a great help !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending