The Student Room Group

a level psychology

i have mocks coming up (tomorrow) developmental, social, psychopathology, cognitive basically paper 1 and ive been so stressed i feel like i havent revised and know nothing what do i do its the 2022 past paper questions i think any tips
First of all, take a deep breath and try to calm your nerves. Feeling stressed and overwhelmed can make it difficult to focus and remember what you've studied. Here are some tips that can help you prepare for your mocks:

1. Review your notes: Go over your notes and highlight the key concepts and theories you need to remember for each topic. Try to condense your notes into short summaries, and use these summaries to jog your memory as you revise.

2. Practice with past papers: Do as many past papers as you can, and time yourself to simulate exam conditions. This will help you get a feel for the types of questions that might come up and help you identify any gaps in your knowledge.

3. Focus on your weaker areas: Identify the topics you feel less confident about and prioritize revising those. It's better to focus your efforts on the areas that you need the most improvement rather than trying to cover everything.

4. Take breaks: It's important to take regular breaks to avoid burnout and keep your mind fresh. Take short breaks every hour or so, and try to do something relaxing like going for a walk or listening to music.

5.Get some rest: Make sure you get a good night's sleep before your mocks. Being well-rested will help you stay alert and focused during the exam.

Remember that it's normal to feel nervous before exams, but try not to let your anxiety take over. Trust in the work you've done so far, and do your best tomorrow. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending