The Student Room Group

Need 2 replacement tenants for Manchester accommodation (Dual occupancy)

Need 2 replacement tenants for MSV Platinum studio. Rent is £283 per week, all bills and broadband included. Building is just north of the MMU campus on Lower Chatham Street. Please email or DM for more details on how to apply.
Reply 1
Hello are you still looking for tenants?
Reply 2
Hi rafiur, yes I am. Are you interested?
Original post by Rafiur
Hello are you still looking for tenants?
Reply 3
Original post by jinweng001
Hi rafiur, yes I am. Are you interested?

I am one so I don’t mind taking 1 of the rooms,
Reply 4
Hi rafiur, the property is a single bedroom room with a double bed, private kitchen and ensuite. You could take the property as a whole and live in it yourself, or you could rent with a partner if you have one. Either way, it's one double bed. And the total price is the same for 2 people or one person.
Original post by Rafiur
I am one so I don’t mind taking 1 of the rooms,
Reply 5
Original post by jinweng001
Hi rafiur, the property is a single bedroom room with a double bed, private kitchen and ensuite. You could take the property as a whole and live in it yourself, or you could rent with a partner if you have one. Either way, it's one double bed. And the total price is the same for 2 people or one person.

Ahhhh ok sorry I had the wrong idea, I thought it was like a 2 bedroom but you share toilet and kitchen and stuff. My bad I hope you find someone. I think I’m an older post you mentioned it’s around £270 per week but that’s too much.
Reply 6
That's alright, thanks for your interest :smile:
Original post by Rafiur
Ahhhh ok sorry I had the wrong idea, I thought it was like a 2 bedroom but you share toilet and kitchen and stuff. My bad I hope you find someone. I think I’m an older post you mentioned it’s around £270 per week but that’s too much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending