The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Goodricke Accommodation at Uni of York

Hi! I've got a room offer for band 3 ensuite self-catered at Goodricke, I was just wondering what the difference between the flats sharing with 5 vs 11 other people is? Are the flats sharing with 5 other people the smaller houses at Goodricke or are they for shared bathrooms?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! I've got a room offer for band 3 ensuite self-catered at Goodricke, I was just wondering what the difference between the flats sharing with 5 vs 11 other people is? Are the flats sharing with 5 other people the smaller houses at Goodricke or are they for shared bathrooms?

Hi, I think it all depends on which court of Goodricke you're in, so it'll each be different for each, eg Janet Baker, Oliver Sheldon. I only knew one person with an ensuite room in Goodricke and they lived with 7 other people from what I remember. I'm not sure but I think the more people is for shared bathrooms, as they share 2. However, if you just message them on Instagram or send them an email they'll be more than willing to give you a clearer answer. :smile:
University of York
York
Reply 2
Thank you!
Original post by phh03
Hi, I think it all depends on which court of Goodricke you're in, so it'll each be different for each, eg Janet Baker, Oliver Sheldon. I only knew one person with an ensuite room in Goodricke and they lived with 7 other people from what I remember. I'm not sure but I think the more people is for shared bathrooms, as they share 2. However, if you just message them on Instagram or send them an email they'll be more than willing to give you a clearer answer. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending