The Student Room Group

Hello! I'm new here!

Hello!

My username is .Vvoid. but you can just call me void!

I am currently in year 8 and attend a grammar school. I start preparing for GCSEs next year!

I am very interested in the sciences, and I am especially good in physics.
I hope to become an Aerospace Engineer one day!

I also play the piano and started violin a year ago. I passed grade 5 piano a month ago with a merit (ABRSM). I also intend to be a musician and music will forever be my greatest hobby However, whilst I am a teenager, I hope to join and perform in some orchestras!

Things I do for some subjects:

Maths - competitions, extra study, will choose for A Levels + more
Biology - idk I guess I'll breed snails, fish and budgies and write articles about the results and genetics
Chemistry - i have a chemistry kit!
Physics - too much to list but i hope to take part in the physics olympiad sometime
Computer Science - too much to list again lol
Art - I'm quite good and I applied to the Royal Academy Young Artists show so I'll see how that goes...
Music - already explained
Geography - I'm interested in geology and I do fossil hunting, does that count?

I already have chosen my GCSE options, have looked at various sixth forms, A- Level choices and universities. I've got a lot planned out ahead of time!

I'm here to ask various questions soon :smile:
Original post by .Vvoid.
Hello!
O

I am currently in year 8 and attend a grammar school. I start preparing for GCSEs next year!

I also play the piano and started violin a year ago. I passed grade 5 piano a month ago with a merit (ABRSM). I also intend to be a musician and music will forever be my greatest hobby However, whilst I am a teenager, I hope to join and perform in some orchestras!

Biology - idk I guess I'll breed snails, fish and budgies and write articles about the results and genetics
Physics - too much to list but i hope to take part in the physics olympiad sometime
Art - I'm quite good and I applied to the Royal Academy Young Artists show so I'll see how that goes...

I already have chosen my GCSE options, have looked at various sixth forms, A- Level choices and universities. I've got a lot planned out ahead of time!

Cool I have an instresting life ask a head
Original post by .Vvoid.
Hello!

Hey,

Welcome again to TSR! Wow you sound super talented at a lot of things. You may want to check out our music forum :smile:
Reply 3
Thank you very much!
I'll be asking questions later today in the forums.

Quick Reply

Latest