The Student Room Group

Hello from Italy | Julio Herrera

Hello Everyone! My name is Julio Herrera and I am from Italy. I'm a freelance developer with a passion for technology and a knack for problem-solving, I established as a sought-after professional in the digital realm. I'm new in this community. Looking forward to connect with you all and share some knowledge. Thank You!
Reply 1
Original post by julioherrera
Hello Everyone! My name is Julio Herrera and I am from Italy. I'm a freelance developer with a passion for technology and a knack for problem-solving, I established as a sought-after professional in the digital realm. I'm new in this community. Looking forward to connect with you all and share some knowledge. Thank You!

Hi Julio!
Welcome to TSR! I'm relatively new as well (joined a few weeks ago), but if you need any help I'll try my best :smile:
Edit: I'm curious tho, why did you put this post in the Animals and Pets Forum?
(edited 10 months ago)

Hello Julio!

Do you have a pet at home? I am confused why this thread was created in the animal and pets forum. :lol: Nevermind, welcome back here! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Mashle
Hi Julio!
Welcome to TSR! I'm relatively new as well (joined a few weeks ago), but if you need any help I'll try my best :smile:
Edit: I'm curious tho, why did you put this post in the Animals and Pets Forum?

Sure, thanks!
Reply 4
Original post by Kallisto
Hello Julio!

Do you have a pet at home? I am confused why this thread was created in the animal and pets forum. :lol: Nevermind, welcome back here! :smile:

Thank you so much for your warm welcome!
Reply 5

Ciao Julia! Welcome to TSR :wavey:

Hope you are finding it helpful so far. Let us know if you need any help finding anything on the site :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Wilykit
Ciao Julia! Welcome to TSR :wavey:

Hope you are finding it helpful so far. Let us know if you need any help finding anything on the site :smile:

Hi, thank you for your warm welcome!!
Reply 7
hello!
Reply 8
Original post by alinatalib
hello!

Hey, and welcome to TSR!

How are you finding it so far? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest