The Student Room Group

Nottingham or Exeter for business management?

Hi, I just got an offer from Nottingham and Exeter for studying business management and I don’t know which university should I pick for the firm choice. Could anyone help me please? Thank you.
Original post by ieyeirte
Hi, I just got an offer from Nottingham and Exeter for studying business management and I don’t know which university should I pick for the firm choice. Could anyone help me please? Thank you.

Look at the range of modules offered, then decide which course would be a better fit for your needs.

Some things to help you evaluate both - What are looking to do afterwards? Some courses give you exemptions from professional qualifications - CIMA, ACCA, CIPD, etc. Is there an opportunity to do a professional placement? What are the backgrounds of the teaching staff? Do they have industry experience? What resources are available? Do companies in your target career area have offices in Nottingham or Exeter, as you can gain crucial work experience during term-time, such as Wednesday afternoons (think networking). Size of faculty and class is also worth considering.

Hope this helps you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending