The Student Room Group

Nottingham or Exeter for business management

Hi, I just got an offer from Nottingham and Exeter for studying business management and I don’t know which university should I pick for the firm choice. Could anyone help me please? Thank you.
Reply 1
Both, very good unis:
Do they both offer Industrial placements perhaps which will add value to your particular degree?
Have you compared the modules they both offer and made sure they offer the type of optional modules you would like depending on your career goals?
Have you checked graduate outcomes on e.g Uniguide?
Is distance from home important to you if so which one is closest ?
Do you prefer one town over the other?
Do you have a feel for their careers department, are they awash with opportunities to work on campus or internships etc?

By the time you've gone through this a strong preference will emerge.
Reply 2
Original post by Makro
Both, very good unis:
Do they both offer Industrial placements perhaps which will add value to your particular degree?
Have you compared the modules they both offer and made sure they offer the type of optional modules you would like depending on your career goals?
Have you checked graduate outcomes on e.g Uniguide?
Is distance from home important to you if so which one is closest ?
Do you prefer one town over the other?
Do you have a feel for their careers department, are they awash with opportunities to work on campus or internships etc?

By the time you've gone through this a strong preference will emerge.

Thank you so much, because I’m from a small town like Exeter and Nottingham is a big city so I don’t know if I want tor continue living in a same condition or begin a new life in a city.
Unless you are into surfing, pick Nottingham - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBUQKIuaoTE
Reply 4
Original post by McGinger
Unless you are into surfing, pick Nottingham - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBUQKIuaoTE

Hahaha, I would love to try sth new :smile:. However, I believe I will be studying in Jubilee campus as business school is located there. Could you elaborate more why I should choose Nottingham? Thank you in advance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending